New BCM5751 Driver

BigPimpin

34 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
I did take down the link. If there's still a need for it in a couple of months I'll do some more work on it. The driver itself is still up and will be until my website contract expires in December. Google for it if you're interested.

Hey... tried searching for your name/website is google.. couldn't find it. could you post the link please..

I have 5751 BCM as well thats not working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I did take down the link. If there's still a need for it in a couple of months I'll do some more work on it. The driver itself is still up and will be until my website contract expires in December. Google for it if you're interested.

Is there any way a copy of this driver or even the source could be uploaded somewhere?

I've tried my google-fu to find a copy, but to no avail.

• 2 weeks later...

Why WOULDN'T you release the source? You only have it because of the hard work everyone else did to create the initial driver, and osx86. It's not like your code has anything special that the world is undeserving of...it costs you nothing if others get it, and many others can benefit. Are you embarrassed of your awful code or something?

What an ass...