Black screen with iATKOS 2.0, GMA950 (945GM)

32 posts in this topic

Paul, the driver that comes with iATKOS 1.0iR2, the intel wireless driver is the one that works withmy ethernet when iATKOS 1.0iR2 is installed, but in 2.0i the ethernet doesn't seem to work, any ideas why?

Paul, the driver that comes with iATKOS 1.0iR2, the intel wireless driver is the one that works withmy ethernet when iATKOS 1.0iR2 is installed, but in 2.0i the ethernet doesn't seem to work, any ideas why?

Are you talking about a wireless card or a wired internet card?

what thngs do you select when installing iATKOS 2.0i?

I have used Kext Helper to install the darwin950 driver, do you have to repair permissions?

Hi there, check out my iATKOS v2.0i install guide in my blog....it has helped others.... :thumbsup_anim:

A wired internet card, can the wireless internet work on OSX on intel wireless cards?

Try and see if you can get the iwidarwin drivers at http://code.google.com/p/iwidarwin -- currently only the 2200 Intel Wireless cards work. I'm suffering from a lack of WiFi in OSx86 myself (I have a 3945ABG), and for now unencrypted I just browse the Internet via wired internet, because my Broadcom 440x Ethernet works just fine (of course, only after I reset my cable modem).

haxi, that's a very interesting colour for the About This Mac box. Where can I change that?

Try and see if you can get the iwidarwin drivers at http://code.google.com/p/iwidarwin -- currently only the 2200 Intel Wireless cards work. I'm suffering from a lack of WiFi in OSx86 myself (I have a 3945ABG), and for now unencrypted I just browse the Internet via wired internet, because my Broadcom 440x Ethernet works just fine (of course, only after I reset my cable modem).

haxi, that's a very interesting colour for the About This Mac box. Where can I change that?

See my blog..... :)