Need For Speed Most Wanted Cired Port

Greedy

4 posts in this topic

Hi, can anyone tell me is it possible to import the Saves from Windows version to the NFSMW Cider Port? It is one app file and the content is similar to Windows folder structure and it is possible to copy/paste files from and to the contents. I tried to paste the saves in My Documents in the Content but this got me nowhere...

And is it possible to run it in "widescreen" mode? There is no option allowing this.

I am running the game on MacBook Pro 15" if this will help...

I will appreciate any help you can provide, thank you! :P

• 1 month later...
Hi, can anyone tell me is it possible to import the Saves from Windows version to the NFSMW Cider Port? It is one app file and the content is similar to Windows folder structure and it is possible to copy/paste files from and to the contents. I tried to paste the saves in My Documents in the Content but this got me nowhere...

And is it possible to run it in "widescreen" mode? There is no option allowing this.

I am running the game on MacBook Pro 15" if this will help...

I will appreciate any help you can provide, thank you! :(

Yes you can. It works fine for me. The path to where it saves the players profiles is:

/User-Name/Library/Prefrences/Cider X3 Preferences/p_drive/My Documents/NFS Most Wanted/

Hope this helps.

Hi all

What is the fps on your machines? I've got only 25-30 fps on my 15' macbook pro (2.5GHz, 2GB RAM and 8600M GT 512MB) running need for speed most wanted on 1024x768 and global detail set to the average.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up such old tpic but I share the same request as the author.

How do you enable widescreen on this game?

I've found a screen resolution launcher but it's for Windows.

I'm on a MBP17" and he 4:3 screen ratio annoys me.

Thanks!