themacelite.com forums

jwilliek

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been brought up here before, but I've been searching and haven't found anything on this yet. Does anyone know what happened to themacelite.com forums? I went there the other day to get an NVIDIA ROM from someone which hadn't been posted to the macelite wiki yet, and it says the domain is parked courtesy of godaddy.com.

yeah, I had seen that. mainly I was just curious if anyone knew where all the users may have flocked too in the interim, or if they were planning another move (like when they moved from strangedogs to themaceilte). thanks anyway though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doubtful there will be another StrangeDogs debacle. The :) that took over the domain really hasn't done anything with it since the end of last year.

Honestly, I think it would nice to fold the TME/SD ROMs into InsanelyMac, since it seems like there's a lot more to this site than just the OSX86 project. But that's just my two red pennies and I'm not about to make a decision for TME/SD.

• 2 weeks later...

hey QckSlvrGuyInKC, i also agree with your two cents, and on a side note - I was looking through the google cache of TheMacElite "NVIDIA » Success! 6200 PCI working" thread and noticed you had posted a couple times there. By any chance did flyproductions ever send you the PNY 6200 PCI Rom from that thread? That's the one I'm trying to track down, so I can put one in my G4 upgraded B&W. I know it's a longshot, but just thought I would check.

• 9 months later...