How to get X3100 working?

eduardosa

2 posts in this topic

I've installed Kalyway 10.5.2 on my Sony Vaio FZ140E, but don't seem to get the graphics card to work. I have an Intel X3100 Integrated Graphics and Intel 965 Chipset and now I'm stuck at 1024x768. I've been searching for two days here on insanelymac and over the internet for a solution to this but I don't seem to get anywhere, most of the topics regarding X3100 are ridiculously confusing. Therefore I'd hardly appreciate any help on how to get my X3100 working on Leopard.

Thank you.

I've installed Kalyway 10.5.2 on my Sony Vaio FZ140E, but don't seem to get the graphics card to work. I have an Intel X3100 Integrated Graphics and Intel 965 Chipset and now I'm stuck at 1024x768. I've been searching for two days here on insanelymac and over the internet for a solution to this but I don't seem to get anywhere, most of the topics regarding X3100 are ridiculously confusing. Therefore I'd hardly appreciate any help on how to get my X3100 working on Leopard.

Thank you.

Right guys. I have a X3100 and i'm using the drivers from the 10.5.3. I'm not using natit. All i did was install a file called laptopdisplay.kext and i have full hardware support. I got the kext file from here http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=37630.

Have fun!