Spam Bot in PM

35 posts in this topic

Ban this user account: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showuser=249802

mary_4love2@***********

Hello.

My Name is Mary I was impressed when i saw your profile at forum.insanelymac.com and will like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am . i belive we can establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box (mary_4love2@***********). This is because i dont know the possibilities of remainning in forum for a long time please reply me to my email ok. Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.

Mary.

Whats wrong with my profile? I didnt get an PM's. She dont have the hots for me.

Damn you Alessandro17, you get all the luck.

Guest ѕиоѡ

I had three already, this one and then two trying to escape the country and transfer their funds to me. If this were only true I would be a rich man.

I mailed Mary back!

She told me that she had all these plans made to take her inheritance money and come to Europe but the bank won't let her withdraw all of it at once, she then had to get a lawyer to write them a letter saying that she intended to get married and needed the money to pay for the wedding, she was very insecure and apologized for having to ask after our 20th e-mail exchange if and only if I felt comfortable with it to send her $100 dollars so she can pay her lawyer for in return he will free up her cash in the bank! She promised to pay me back as soon as she gets here. She sent my all her details including some photographs of her and her family, including where they live, she seems quite nice and fairly good looking! I'm also going to help her get a VISA to visit me by signing surety for her

I can't wait to meet her, who knows this might be the start of a future relationship

@spanakorizo: You're LYING you SOB, she's coming here! :P

SticMAN

ps: If you've never had your chain yanked, consider it DONE!

She sounds like a wonderful lady, and I hope you have a wonderful relationship with her.

Do we get photos??

:P :P ROFLMAO

Guest ѕиоѡ

Nutters, lol, I hope "she" turns out to be a 60 year old transexual and the pics you saw were actualy from his daughter.