Snow leopard 10.6 First Video!

17 posts in this topic

WOW! The new Finder video feature came really close to one of the features I'm building into my Linux OS project. Apple is doing a great job :D

of course,Apple will do a great job in Snow Leopard we will see :).

That's a cool new feature. I don't know how useful it is, but it's cool. :P

Thank you Numberzz :) i think you mean a Video Icon Preview,aren't you?.

Khaled

Thank you Numberzz :( i think you mean a Video Icon Preview,aren't you?.

Khaled

Yes, the Video Icon Preview is quite useless. Do you see yourself watching a movie in full 128x128? It's actually less than that because no movies are that size anymore.

Yes, the Video Icon Preview is quite useless. Do you see yourself watching a movie in full 128x128? It's actually less than that because no movies are that size anymore.

its probably meant for video editors, they have thousands of clips ,instead of opening them just play them from there. Its quite useful in many things. but thats just a small feature. so cant wait for more builds later on.

i know,Numberzz but if i was Video Editor? i think it will be nice feature to me,imagine how much of videos i must see or i have at least :thumbsup_anim:.

absolutely this feature not to preview all your video,Numberzz but this to take a speed look on your video.

i agree with you,amantheboy :wacko:

Khaled

well apple has never really let us down in the past, was this video from WWDC this year?

no it's a video from someone who get snow leopard (Developer review version),in fact i can't get any video about snow leopard from WWDC unfortunately :(.

but this is snow leopard no doubt. :)

Khaled

It's possible that it's actually a fake in the video. Usually, a build number takes the place of the version number until Gold Master. But they could have simply edited the version themselves to simply reflect 10.6.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...