• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

lupark

lupark

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
fyi: i got the ipis ideneb v1.3 installation perfect on my 1000h from this guide:
http://ipis-osx.wiki...deneb-1-3-1000h

everything is working apart from onboard lan. sound via audiee

I later reinstalled and am triple booting leopard, xp and ubuntu - planning to switch the xp to win 7 very soon.

mstation

mstation

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
sorry if i write here but i keep on getting "Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum" when i try to make a new thread!

i am trying to install leopard onto the 1000h.. i have been following this guide: Guide and i can make it through all the process.. but when the computer restarts i get the boot0 ok and boot1 error..

i would like to install it so that i can still have my windows xp working.. the computer has 1 hdd partitioned into 2.. at the moment the first partition has xp on the i have an unallocated space for mac osx.. i followed the guide which is said to work for having a dual boot i get that error after installing OSX

DropSphere01

DropSphere01

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Sorry to Necro-bump, but can someone help me?
It's about a performance issue in windows XP after flashing the custom BIOS.

Back when my machine was in a vanilla state,
I could play 720p MKV on Wind XP video using the programs 'KMPlayer' and super-fast software codec 'Core AVC' and would play with almost no frame-drops and only 70-80% CPU.

I know I know, whats the point in 720p on a 10 inch screen?
I use my 1000h on an external monitor :P
Plus I dont want to transcode all my media for watching on the go.

Since I have installed hackintosh, I have since gone BACK to XP since I got an actual Mac.
However now that my Netbook is back on XP, I have it set up the exact same before with all the same versions of XP/software I used to have however now it can't play 720p MKV.
The frame rate is now very slow and the video slows down and loses audio sync.

For reference my mother also has a Netbook of the same spec as the 1000h that I configured with KMP and Core-AVC and it is as fast as my 1000h used to be before BIOS upgrade.

Is there any way to go back to the original BIOS?
I tried but it tells me it's too old.

:rolleyes:

Please help!

PS- the reason I blame BIOS for the problem is it's the only thing that's changed from how my Netbook used to be configured when I set it up with XP last time and the current set-up of XP

Best regards,
Dropsphere :wacko:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy