• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Adrien0203

Adrien0203

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Hi, i download the latest binary for the mac and i edited it with chmod +x, but whenever i try and run it, then i get the error message:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/gtkx11/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/bestbuy/Downloads/pcsx2 2/bin/pcsx2
Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

Could someone please help me
i tried to look for it to download but i can't find anything

I've the same problem as you.

First I've installed the latest x11 and (as zedr0n said in an answer to a pm) installed the nVidia CG Framework http://developer.nvi...cg_toolkit.html

==>not working

Try to find out if it was possible to get a atk updated from mac ports

==>
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/gtkx11/lib/libatk-1.0.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/adrien/Desktop/pcsx2/bin/pcsx2
Reason: Incompatible library version: pcsx2 requires version 2210.0.0 or later, but libatk-1.0.0.dylib provides version 2010.0.0
Trace/BPT trap

Maybe I have to compile it myself from a svn to get the very latest version ??
--

So try again with the cg toolkit, maybe it's not working on my mac because I've done too many hacks ><

And I'm pretty sure that zedr0n is about to put a how-to on his website :D

Zedr0n

Zedr0n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Yep, i've compiled latest gtk myself from sources, because macports/fink aren't exactly 100% compatible. Hm, I can probably try compiling them in as static libs so that there is no need to compile anything. I'll try to do that in a few next days

Adrien0203

Adrien0203

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Yep, i've compiled latest gtk myself from sources, because macports/fink aren't exactly 100% compatible. Hm, I can probably try compiling them in as static libs so that there is no need to compile anything. I'll try to do that in a few next days

;) cool stuff ^^

Zedr0n

Zedr0n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
FF-X fixed at last :( Well, at least less missing geometry now

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Adrien0203

Adrien0203

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hi everyone ^^

It's me again :P
Nice to see ffX on osX :)

Before the build of pcsx2 with static libs I thought it would be cool to compile gtk+ from subversion.
I've performed some search and I've found a cool script that do all the job for you.
The website explains you how to manage this, it's pretty cool, right here.

Finally I've succeeded to compile gtk+.
If you remember zedr0n's build requires libatk 2210.0.0
mine is libatk-1.0.0.2409.1.dylib.
So as 2409 > 2210 it should work.

But I've a path problem, when I launch Pcsx2 it looks in:
/usr/local/gtkx11/lib/ (libatk-1.0.0.dylib)

Actually my updated libs are in:
/Users/adrien/gtk/inst/lib (libatk-1.0.0.2409.1.dylib)

I don't want to make a massive apple+c apple+v so I taught there was somewhere a way to change that, maybe adding it in the PATH or in another var ?

So what should I do ? copy and overwrite or something else ?
Thanks again :D

Zedr0n

Zedr0n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
The build of gtk+ you are referring to is an to do native(non-x11) version of gtk. I've tried it, unfortunately it doesn't work for pcsx2. And anyway, all opengl is using X11 so you would need x11 gtk for zerogs.

Yes, i seem to be using hardcoded paths for libs, the simplest way would be either to copy(it wouldn't overwrite anything anyway as gtkx11 doesn't exist by default) or symlink it.

Zedr0n

Zedr0n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Ok, i tried creating a binary which would work on other macs ;)

First, grab the gtk redistributable at http://pcsx2-mac.qua...iles/gtk.tar.gz. When you unpack it you'll get two files:
gtk_dist.tgz
install_gtk.sh

Open Terminal, cd to the directory where these 2 files are and type ./install-gtk.sh

This would ask you for your password(because it would copy the files to /usr/local/gtkx11) and will also check if /usr/local/gtkx11 exists. If it does then you'll get a message

/usr/local/gtkx11 already exists, delete it if you are sure you want to replace it

and you would need to manually delete the directory if you want to replace it.

Second, you'll also need Nvidia CG Framework for mac which you can get here - http://developer.nvi....html#downloads

Then you just get latest http://pcsx2-mac.qua...es/pcsx2.tar.gz, unpack it wherever, copy bios and launch pcsx2.

Please test because it does work on my mac(but I only moved my /usr/local/gtkx11 to another place for testing) but this is only for gtk dependencies I see.

Zedr0n

Zedr0n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Ok, dirty hacked the debug build into release build(removed -D_DEBUG from x86 directory makefile) and got a real speed boost - around 15-20 fps

Posted Image
Posted Image

for comparison no AA
Posted Image

on the other hand, i've found the reason for the problem I've read elsewhere about - the ffx videos line problem. Seems like people thought it was mostly zerogs fault but it's something broken in release build - i.e. i didn't get the lines before but now

Posted Image
well, at least it's 10fps faster

Zedr0n

Zedr0n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
And now zerogs switched into release(AA4x)

Posted Image
Posted Image

dudecuda

dudecuda

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Amazing work. Quite the one-man team you are.

supermx3

supermx3

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
sweet, cant wait

Adrien0203

Adrien0203

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Amazing ><

Thanks for all the good work :rolleyes:

-------
ZedrOn updated the how to, so ...
To get it functional follow the latest tutorial on the official forum here

aquanutz

aquanutz

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
This is just insane. You have no idea how impressed I am.

Also, what are the specs of your machine that you have been running this on?

Zedr0n

Zedr0n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
thanks, i appreciate all the comments, keep it up ;)

i'm using last summer mbp - 2.4ghz/8600gt 256mb

cyclonefr

cyclonefr

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts
impressive Zedr0n. As a fan of emulators, I gotta admit this is a pretty good job :D

krrr

krrr

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
wow

Ritsuka

Ritsuka

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I got this error every time I try to run a game:
ZeroGS: creating
ZeroGS: 41 : 16 
ZeroGS: Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZeroGS: glX-Version 1.2
ZeroGS: Depth 24
ZeroGS: you have Direct Rendering!
Supported OpenGL Extensions:
GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_blend GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_APPLE_client_storage GL_APPLE_specular_vector GL_APPLE_transform_hint GL_APPLE_packed_pixels GL_APPLE_fence GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators GL_APPLE_element_array GL_APPLE_flush_render GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422 GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range GL_APPLE_texture_range GL_APPLE_float_pixels GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer GL_APPLE_object_purgeable GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod 
ZeroGS: ******
ZeroGS: GS WARNING: Floating point render targets not supported, switching to 32bit
ZeroGS: *********
ZeroGS: Disabling MRT depth writing
ZeroGS: Creating effects
ZeroGS: Creating extra effects
ZeroGS: Cg error: CG ERROR : The compile returned an error.
ZeroGS: Failed to load ps CRTCTargInterPS: 
(0) : warning C6503: Profile option 'MaxDrawBuffers' value (8) too large; clamped to 4
(0) : warning C6503: Profile option 'MaxDrawBuffers' value (8) too large; clamped to 4
/Users/damians/Desktop/pcsx2/bin/plugins/../../plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/ps2hw.fx(719) : error C5210: assignment among incompatible concrete types
(865) : fatal error C9999: unable to generate code, no legal types for program.

ZeroGS: zerogs.cpp:1687: LoadExtraEffects()

I think I installed all the required libs dunno.

scififan68

scififan68

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
I unpacked pcsx2.tar.gz and tried to launch pcsx2 and it gives me:
./pcsx2
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libintl.3.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/ian/Desktop/pcsx2/bin/./pcsx2
Trace/BPT trap
and I have all the dependencies you said to install :censored2: Please help

Zedr0n

Zedr0n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

I unpacked pcsx2.tar.gz and tried to launch pcsx2 and it gives me:
./pcsx2
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libintl.3.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/ian/Desktop/pcsx2/bin/./pcsx2
Trace/BPT trap
and I have all the dependencies you said to install :censored2: Please help

Apparently, not. You didn't copy the libs.tar.gz contents to /usr/local/lib

lord_muad_dib

lord_muad_dib

InsanelyMacaholic

• Retired
  • 3,398 posts
OMG!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy