Apple iDrive - Smallest mac ever

~pcwiz

40 posts in this topic

lololoololololoolooooolololoolololololololoollololololololololololololoololol

BTW, the volume of that thing is actually bigger than that of the MacBook Air. Suck it, pcwiz.

MacBook Air: 863cm2

Your Failbox: 885cm2

Macbook Air is an epic fail. At least this box has some substance to it, the macbook air is a piece of newspaper :D

Which is why I own one. :P

Has it gone flying off in the wind yet while you were reading it? I assume since it has the name "Air" it has been tested in an air tunnel for maximum aerodynamic efficiency for flying in the wind. :)

Has it gone flying off in the wind yet while you were reading it? I assume since it has the name "Air" it has been tested in an air tunnel for maximum aerodynamic efficiency for flying in the wind. ;)

"Macbook Air, designed with pinpoint accuracy to give you the world's most aerodynamic design ever in a laptop. From Formula 1 to open cockpit airplanes, Macbook Air will not slow you down.

Please note warranty is void if you drop your Macbook Air while traveling at high speed. Wifi performance may vary on conditions."

"Macbook Air, designed with pinpoint accuracy to give you the world's most aerodynamic design ever in a laptop. From Formula 1 to open cockpit airplanes, Macbook Air will not slow you down.

Please note warranty is void if you drop your Macbook Air while traveling at high speed. Wifi performance may vary on conditions."

Yes, I do agree that the WiFi card in this thing is considerably slower than the one in the MacBook Pro.