Apple iDrive - Smallest mac ever

~pcwiz

40 posts in this topic

Here are some high res pics of my Apple iBox (WARNING: Each pic is 1.5MB in size!) - Smallest mac ever:

IMG_1501.JPGIMG_1506.JPGIMG_1507.JPG

Running Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2 :thumbsdown_anim: Pretty awesome eh? They are going right now for $25,000 a piece :D Dimensions: 3.5(W) x 11.5(H) x 22.0(D) cm. I am not going to give away the secret of how I made a Core 2 Quad PC from that tiny iBox, that you will have to guess.

Monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, router, and gaming controller not included

Uh… you have your computer off camera…

Also, most computers have slightly more than two cables running from them, especially if you've got keyboards, mice, etc. hooked up.

(and this is in the laughs section)

How do you explain then that its running Mac OS X with monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc.?

Take a pic of the back of your mini-rig then. I want to see all wires and everything. Proof please.

How do you explain then that its running Mac OS X with monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc.?

Because only 2 cables are coming out of it which makes it seem like a external HDD, as most External HDD's have a power cable and a data cable.

Also quite alot of people store their box underneath their desk so it could be hiding away in the picture, with all the devices hooked up to it.

You should probably post better evidence then we can be convinced.

OK OK I'll let you guys off the hook. Stroke was the first one to get it, its an ordinary 3.5" Comstar Platinum 250GB USB 2.0 external HD. The tower is underneath the desk :P I thought it would make for a quick laugh ;) MoC don't take it so seriously, just a harmless little joke :P

OK OK I'll let you guys off the hook. Stroke was the first one to get it, its an ordinary 3.5" Comstar Platinum 250GB USB 2.0 external HD. The tower is underneath the desk :P I thought it would make for a quick laugh ;) MoC don't take it so seriously, just a harmless little joke :P

lol you got pwnt by like 5 people. Win :P

lol you got pwnt by like 5 people. Win :P
Hmm...MoC, I think you believed me when you first saw it because you added the (:P) smilie and the "/sarcasm" to that first post you made in this thread a few minutes after. I saw it before the edit :P Or was that just a "mistake"?
Holy smokes batman!
That was rich ;)

Hmm...MoC, I think you believed me when you first saw it because you added the ( <_< ) smilie and the "/sarcasm" to that first post you made in this thread a few minutes after. I saw it before the edit :P Or was that just a "mistake"?That was rich :hysterical:

I mistakenly pushed tab and enter. :lol:

lololoololololoolooooolololoolololololololoollololololololololololololoololol

BTW, the volume of that thing is actually bigger than that of the MacBook Air. Suck it, pcwiz.

MacBook Air: 863cm2

Your Failbox: 885cm2

But you know, you could actually run a Hackintosh from that. I mean if you manage to diasmantle an eeePC and shove its MB+CPU in, it should easily work.