Snow pussy pwned ;)

netkas

49 posts in this topic

You're the man, netkas, that was so damn FAST!

The day netkas retires, we'll be lost :(

Sherry Haibara

Considering netkas takes a bunch of people's work and labels it as his own, somehow I doubt this.

Considering netkas takes a bunch of people's work and labels it as his own, somehow I doubt this.
Just out of curiosity, how do you know whether he takes credits for other people's work? Is there a precedence? :blink:

I've noticed an overall "I'm superior" tone from most of Netkas's posts, and more recently in the Psystar stuff, he acted so shocked that someone would steal his work, yet he did something that many might consider stealing from Apple to begin with. People should stop praising the guy like he's a God. He's probably some 19 year old virgin with acne in a basement drinking yoo-hoo while tinkering with computer stuff. I think he's let a lot of it go to his head.

Just kinda funny, this whole community is awesome, yet its full of hypocrites and irony.

Chill out fellas. some people take their computing way too seriously. I respect netkas and his work for helping the majority of us get osx on our computers. I was just saying he comes off as a self righteous {censored} and so many of you follow him like little lemmings.

I'm definitely not able to do what he does to my own computers, and I will be the first to admit it. I'm grateful he has done what he does, but let's say he didn't. I'd just keep using my Macbook Pro without looking back. It's all a matter of preference. I will take my mac any day over my hack, due to the pure reliability factor. Having other computers run OSX is fun and that's about it.

I'm sure a lot of you are going to bash me or whatever but I really don't give a {censored}. I was just speaking my opinion. I've been messing around with osx86 since the marklar days and just because I dont have 234923 posts on here doesn't mean I don't read most of the posts and see what goes on.

If netkas quits, I'd be willing to bet someone else would come along and do the same stuff he did, and then all could have someone else to brown nose.

If netkas quits, I'd be willing to bet someone else would come along and do the same stuff he did, and then all could have someone else to brown nose.

But then there are people like you that contribute nothing to this "community" but badmouth others. grats?

While I don't agree with netkas complaining about Psystar using his code illegally to illegally bypass Apple's code (Lots of illegalities here..), I will continue to use what works and thus far, aside from his small hypocritical moment, netkas is still putting out decent work. ;)

To all the people complaining, there's a special place you can go and be cool... it's called /dev/null/

Found a funny comment in the blog post:

LOL

June 18th, 2008 | 5:22 am

Haha, must have been really difficult to boot a Snow Leopar ISO with EFI-X u got, netty…

Always cheating arent ya? :P

Kinda true?

If the kernel is 64 bit, then the kexts should be 64 bit too, aren't they? I wonder if all the modified kexts so far developed become obsolete.

No not exactly. I think 32 bit kexts work fine with 64 kit kernel.