• This topic is locked This topic is locked
722 replies to this topic

Curious Chris

Curious Chris

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Just go to the top of this page where you have thread title on the left and rating and options on the right - in options under display mode choose standard

Thanks - haven't had my caffeine shot this morning, can't believe I didn't see that :D

weaksauce12

weaksauce12

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

They claim the same problems with the GA-P35-DS3P & GA-EP35-DS3P boards which have been on the market for quite some time. They also claim that this problem is nothing to do with EFiX but might be due to the boards being X-rayed by Customs!!! Both claims seem unlikely.

I can't think of any other explanation though...it doesn't make sense that EFI-X would work on some DS3R boards and not others, that can only mean that the boards are bad. Both of my EP45-DS3R boards have problems outside of EFI-X too. My guess is that there's a bad batch. I'm compiling working and non-working serial numbers in this thread to see if we can nail down the batch:

http://forum.efi-x.c...mp;p=1674#p1674

Hagar

Hagar

Project Dogsbody

• Administrators
  • 2,352 posts
This is an old news topic, not a support thread. please refer to efi-x for support of their product. [closed]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy