Quote Yourself

24 posts in this topic

Like if your name was Vbetts

.... Other than DX10 being useless, Vista is great. I love it.

OR JontheSavage

.............. And BTW, if you ever threaten me again, You will have a lot more to worry about than me.

OR vaporATX

I guess I'm an idiot, but what the hell is a trumpet button?

I think this is hillarious!? what have you said that you were later sorry about and wished you could remove?

SticMAN

You may also paste someone else's quote, BUT it has to be REAL!!

"Installed Leopard working 100% except, display, networking and no sound!"

I did something like this once before, but got in trouble for it. I sort of regret that whole thread actually, very childish, yet funny to an extent...

SDRacer48

That shows a flat oval earth. Everyone knows the earth is a flat trapezoid...

I had a couple good ones some time back, can't find them anymore though ;) But really it shouldn't be too hard to find a quote. Just look for threads titled like "PLZ help me or else i will give up OSx86!!!!11!1" :(

Mac Users Have Different Brains ;)

A study of over 7500 people showed that Mac users actually think very differently than their PC counterparts. The study itself showed that, in fact, Mac users were more liberal, less modest, and "and more assured of their own superiority than the others of the population." Yes, that last bit is true. It seems that Mac users are more receptive to feelings, so that they can feel joy and sadness more intensely. Also, the research firm said that people who are open minded are more than 60% more likely to buy a Mac.

These are a few me and my friend had a..... while.... ago. Some are retarded and are probably only funny to me but w/e....

Eat it with your mouth!

You never realize something until you think about it!

Let's get some old people, stick em on a trampoline and make them spank each other.

Found one more!

Already tried. I don't have apt-get command.

Well another one that I found required rpm, so I didn't install it, but now I'm going to and see if that will get it to work.

I'll report on it in just a sec.

Forgot to mention, I installed it from source.

What kind of Linux distro are you using if it doesn't have apt-get?
Mac Os X

Not mine but one of favourite quotes

The annual meeting in Chicago saw 350 shareholders turn up to ask why Motorola seemed incapable of producing a decent mobile phone

your life can act as a guide to others on how not to do it

This quote was made by my ex, (after a year long head scratching over a perfect excuse to come up with, before she could ditch me)

"I think you are too fair for me. I don't want to marry a fair guy." (she was not talking about the fairness as in fairness of character, etc) :censored2:

P.S: I found it funny, so I replied, either let me smear some tar, or you go and get some lime :D

"Ahh {censored}...."

"Did you go to 4chan again?"

"Yeah....where's Control-Alt-Delete for my brain, again?"

"Oh God!"

"Wow, why would you post a picture on the internet if you were THAT ugly...."

"Man the Ion Cannon!"

"...that's 'man the harpoons', dumbass."

"Whatever it is, just f***ing man them!"

".....Why are you using portals to walk across the room....?"

"Because I'm lazy."

"You're lucky it's just a game, you'd probably collapse the space time continuum if you did that in real li--"

"--Wait--shhh!!.....did a black hole just open up, somewhere?

"Look, all I'm saying it OS X is for people who want pretty with no backbone."

"Umm...no, actually. It's for people who are logical, intelligent, creative, and like computers that don't crash."

"Dude, what are you talking about? PCs don't crash, and they don't get viruses either"

"......whoa! Did you hear that?"

"Umm...hear what?"

"That was the complete and total justification of every person whoever said PC users are ignorant. Where's your control-alt-delete for that, jackass?"

"I wonder if God has a control-alt-delete..."

"Yeah, it's called a black hole."

All of the above quotes are my friend Pat and I...honest to goodness....we make alot of fun of each other....sometimes it just gets epic.

Lemme see if I can find it....

There's more people on the News Team than Numberzz and Colonel?
Special-K

Colonel's in the News Team?
Mebster

There's a news team?
djet

during the rocky patch my friend was trying to motivate his wife into finding a job (this was before they split up). He phoned her one day and came out with this great quote...

You wont find a job on F**king MSN

although she did find another guy on there :P

• 4 weeks later...

Are we talking about things we said or things we said on the forum? Well when I was a kid instead of saying "Patience is a virtue,"I would say

"Patience is virtual."

I actually thought that was the actual quote and whenever I said it it made me feel very powerful!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...