help please ! intel 965 express chipset family driver

rwmanos

12 posts in this topic

The X3100 usually works right out of the box for me.

What kind of laptop is yours?

I decided to remove Mac OS X from my laptop with the 965 and X3100 because I couldn't figure out how to get the keyboard to work. However, everything (except sound) I could get to work just fine.

What distro do you have installed?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Humm i got a problem, i have the intel mobile 965, all my thing work whit my computer except the graphic.. I am able to start in safe mode, but nothing is save completly so its king of boring and annoying . If i don't start in safe mode when i am supposed to see the login screen it become black and my mouse is in the corner and when i move it. I got a new one that move and the other stay where it was..

Do you know why it doo that.. I have install Idened and evrything else is good

• 4 months later...
Humm i got a problem, i have the intel mobile 965, all my thing work whit my computer except the graphic.. I am able to start in safe mode, but nothing is save completly so its king of boring and annoying . If i don't start in safe mode when i am supposed to see the login screen it become black and my mouse is in the corner and when i move it. I got a new one that move and the other stay where it was..

Do you know why it doo that.. I have install Idened and evrything else is good

ha! yeah ive been fighting with that problem for days on an acer 5920. tried so many chipset fixes and everything else i can think of. got it working once, but when i tried to duplicate it i couldnt get it working. not really sure what to do.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...