itunes is unable to browse album covers on this computer

telepete19

13 posts in this topic

I got this message after i came home from work yesterday. The strange part is that i use the 'itunes artwork' screensaver and it was on when i came in the room. After a reset the screensaver has completely disappeared from the system and the message is still displayed in place of cover flow. Any ideas?

My Os X is 10.5.3 and itunes is 7.6.2.

I have reinstalled NVinject multiple times using different methods. (punk92 installer, Pacifist & terminal). My QE is still 'Not Supported'. What's going on? I have had QE working flawlessly since January so this must be a product of the new update. is this common?

Try to enter your deviceid into kexts - NVInject, Geforce, NVDANV40Hal and possibly NVDAResman. You need to edit info.plst in each kext (plain XML file) and find the string "IOPCIPrimaryMatch", then add your id into it, following existing template. This helped me.

• 2 weeks later...
I have reinstalled NVinject multiple times using different methods. (punk92 installer, Pacifist & terminal). My QE is still 'Not Supported'. What's going on? I have had QE working flawlessly since January so this must be a product of the new update. is this common?

Did you try NVinstaller v51. Also, did you flush your cache on reboot?