Have you made right steps?
I have the same problem, I installed these kextes/ Just runned the package/. It showed me msg, need to reboot. After reboot I have black screen, when the OS starts Ideneb. 10.5.5. Really can't understand why.....I don't isntalled any programms or drivers or ... just nothing when I installed the Os but have the same divice 94c3.Can't get workin' resolution...
@lastExile Is there a chance to run normal Ati Radeon Pro 2400 Pcie 94c3 like the old packege installer on Ideneb 10.5.5?
I have installed 3 video cards 94c3 on 3 sistems with iDeneb 1.3 without problems: during installation I haven't select any video kext.
There is another method to obtain QE/CI with HD 2400Pro (94c3) and HD 2400XT (94c1) in Leopard 10.5.5, is the method og Demone (I have tested this method with 2 HD 2400XT and 3 HD 2400Pro and iDeneb 1.3): this method works too with HD 2600Pro and HD 2600XT DDR3.
1) Install latest drivers package from http://nvinstaller.com (9f23 as of now)
2) Open EFIStudio and press "Device Path" icon, write "display" into the first textbox and press "Get Path" button, press "To Clipboard" button, close window
3) Still inside EFIStudio select ATI HD2400 (should be selected as its the first of the list), press "Add Device" the Editor appears
4) In the editor replace /plist/dict/key node value (default value is PciRoot(0x0.......) with the one you have in the clipboard (just select old value and paste it over): if the 2 values are equal skip this step
5) Still inside the editor replace every "Iago" string occurrence (you could find other kind of framebuffers like "Lamna") with "Megalodon" string and every "IagoParent" string with "MegalodonParent" string
6) Still inside the editor press "write to com.apple.boot.plist" button to insert the EFI string in the system
7) Change ATIRadeonX2000.kext to include HD 2400 XT Prod.ID and Ven.ID (not directly, put the kext on Desktop, change device id, save it and install with kexthelper)
8) Fix permissions with disk utility
9) Reboot with flags -v -f
CI/QE should now be enabled