President Bush

Swad

97 posts in this topic

Heh, honestly I made it to the second page and stopped reading but thought i'd let you know, you are as big of a republican conservative tool as there is.

You believe that the entire mainstream media is liberalist, so the only source of information you get is from the excact oposite.

You can believe what you want, really I don't care it's pretty obvious to about 65% of this country what's really going on. The only ones left are the extreme republican base, of which you are obviously a part of. Because if, at this stage you are still supporting GEORGE W. BUSH, then you son are a tool. Theres nothing wrong with supporting the conservative ideology, or hell even being a Republican, but if you still buy into the BS that this administration is serving then you need to give up trying to convince yourself that you still have even the slightest bit of impartialness in you. On any topic, in any matter.

I just get a little angry when I hear this "the media is leftist" {censored}. Take a class in journalism at any respectable school, hell even at Alabama or some BS conservative 'school' so you can learn a thing or two about what journalism is.

And finally, if you watch Fox News at all, you can forget what I said above. Because seriously, I don't argue with someone of your sheer brainpower.

EDIT: Oh wow, this was my first post. Well..... meh.

man go find another forum to whine on...if your going to make an argument back it up instead of doing a bunch of name calling

Unemployment:

The "unemployment rate" is based on those filing for unemployment, not on the number of people unemployed.

We have yet to see the full effect this administration will have on our economy, since many people are currently getting by after refinancing their homes with negative amortization loans, or otherwise living on credit after taking pay cuts, lower paying jobs, or just giving up the search. The state of our economy can’t be properly assessed until this equity pool is depleted.

This was predicted by the current administration. Have a look at what changes were made to the bankruptcy laws.

Our economy:

It's well known that we're currently living off of China, just as we did with Japan during Regan. The question is, will we be able to buy back our debt for pennies on the dollar, as we were able to after Japan’s economic collapse? Will China be as gracious and honorable as Japan if the time comes?

Iraq:

Love it or hate it, the reasons for war in Iraq were not about terrorism, as is being pushed now. However, our presence in Iraq is better than any recruitment video Al-Qaeda could produce.

When the fighting subsides it's safe to say between 5-10% of those that were drawn to Iraq with the "death to America" mantra will not be able to re-integrate with society after returning home, and will direct this hate towards other terrorist activities. This is what happened after the Afghanistan War (78-92) and is what Al-Qaeda was first formed from.

“At least we’re fighting them ‘over there’” is no answer. Eventually we will be fighting even more, “here”.

I am a Canadian and I feel that Bush and his administration have done many horrible things. Many of the points I believe have already been pointed out. 95% of Canadians I know believe the same thing I do and will all agree that war does not bring peace. First off, I am not one to believe terrorists even had anything to do with 9-11. There are so many obvious lies about that day, and if you refuse to believe any of the visible truth then you are a very ignorant, one-minded person. The F.B.I. reported that the Hijacker's wallet had been found near the collapsed building, but they claim none of the blackboxes were found. Hmm, smells like {censored}. The day that a few pieces of leather, plastic, and paper survive a horrific explosion but none of the four blackboxes had been recovered? When a plane crashes into the top of a building, it's not going to bring down the building the way it did, it looked exactly like a demolition. If you look closely at the videos you can tell that each floor explodes as the building goes down which would only be possible with the help of explosives. There are many other suggested facts on thousands of websites, and I suggest everyone views them whether you know you won't believe it or not. Explain to me how 9-11 wasn't hoaxed and I'll shut up.

jbacko: "We had 3000 of our citizens killed because of some fanatic muslims. We will not stop until they are all dead. As our President said - If you harbor terrorists or support them in any way - you are with them. The number of civilian deaths in Iraq due to the US invasion is negligable - our precision bombing ensured that."

What about the 6000 iraqi children who died EVERY MONTH from the sanctions imposed by the US and UK governments? It seems that to suggest they might have the same right-to-life as the 3000 New Yorkers is a profanity. Why is there a sliding scale of 'worth' of human life? The iraqi victims are unpeople.

Orwell was right.

Well as from Europe's point of view: I can tell you that Bush (and the ones who say they would AGAIN vote for him) is the reason why many of us Europeans don't like America....

3000 losts in NY, it is very sad to loose friends i agree but what about millions of civilians who died in Korea, Vietnam, Africa, Afghanistan, Iraq and the rest of the world in the last 20-30 years because of America's war and oil politics??????

When they are not our friends No need to mention i guess(!)

I appreciate a good intelligent conversation once in a while, nice to see things don't get extremely heated here although it came close a couple times :P My problem is that I work off of facts and multiple viewpoints to come to a valid conclusion, a lot of Americans don't.

My parents are Republican and vote 'republican' and etc. They probably couldn't tell you much about the issues but they could say that they think Bush has better morals than 'the other guy'. It's things like that that ruin our system and election process. We need to have reasons for putting someone in power. "He seems nice." doesn't cut it for me.

Any talk of the good ol USofA kind of depresses me now because most citizens don't really see how bad it has gotten and I am powerless to change anything because the corrupt government has all the influence...

If someone says they know exactly what happend on 911 and it was the evil terrorists and etc. etc., I say let them prove it cause the government sure hasn't. As sickening as it sounds, the pile of evidence supporting the governments involvement is tremendous. If we don't know the truth about something as historic as that day and the government doesn't feel the need to clear things up, then these arguments between leftwing or rightwing or whatever wing will go on forever with no resolve.

I simply want to know why our most secure building in the nation only had a frickin 320x240 webcam running that day. You know they have full footage of what actually hit the pentagon somewhere.... Especially since they confiscated all the security cameras from surrounding buildings almost immediately.

I don't think I want to go on about all the inconsistencies cause I'm too tired, but there are a ton and you can't explain them away.

We'll always be able to come up with fancy ways of defending or attacking our president but if you take the focus off of a person and look things that can't physically be explained or accounted for, it gives you just enough doubt to not automatically believe everything Mrs. Rice or Fox news says about the president.

Wow I'm tired, sorry if that didn't make as much sense as I envisioned.

I appreciate a good intelligent conversation once in a while, nice to see things don't get extremely heated here although it came close a couple times :) My problem is that I work off of facts and multiple viewpoints to come to a valid conclusion, a lot of Americans don't.

My parents are Republican and vote 'republican' and etc. They probably couldn't tell you much about the issues but they could say that they think Bush has better morals than 'the other guy'. It's things like that that ruin our system and election process. We need to have reasons for putting someone in power. "He seems nice." doesn't cut it for me.

Any talk of the good ol USofA kind of depresses me now because most citizens don't really see how bad it has gotten and I am powerless to change anything because the corrupt government has all the influence...

If someone says they know exactly what happend on 911 and it was the evil terrorists and etc. etc., I say let them prove it cause the government sure hasn't. As sickening as it sounds, the pile of evidence supporting the governments involvement is tremendous. If we don't know the truth about something as historic as that day and the government doesn't feel the need to clear things up, then these arguments between leftwing or rightwing or whatever wing will go on forever with no resolve.

I simply want to know why our most secure building in the nation only had a frickin 320x240 webcam running that day. You know they have full footage of what actually hit the pentagon somewhere.... Especially since they confiscated all the security cameras from surrounding buildings almost immediately.

I don't think I want to go on about all the inconsistencies cause I'm too tired, but there are a ton and you can't explain them away.

We'll always be able to come up with fancy ways of defending or attacking our president but if you take the focus off of a person and look things that can't physically be explained or accounted for, it gives you just enough doubt to not automatically believe everything Mrs. Rice or Fox news says about the president.

Wow I'm tired, sorry if that didn't make as much sense as I envisioned.

Although I'm not American, I know exactly what you mean. If they know about some of the suspicions people have about 911, why don't they prove that they aren't true? Oh and one of the hotels around did get footage like you said, but it was confiscated by the FBI almost immediately. The people working at the hotel said it looked and sounded like a missle, nothing like a plane.

[being German, my opinion is]

It's simply unbelievable what accidents today can happen in _seemingly_ fully developed democratic structures in a country --- Bush: re-elected, Berlusconi: nearly re-elected. --- For heaven's sake, both have nothing I could associate with a politician but a felon. It's so obvious that guys like them only jackass their country in the badest way one can imagine but people follow them. - How is this possible?

It's so obvious that guys like them only jackass their country in the badest way one can imagine but people follow them. - How is this possible?

It's called propaganda. Say it loudly enough and often enough, and you're bound to get people to believe you.

Although I'm not American, I know exactly what you mean. If they know about some of the suspicions people have about 911, why don't they prove that they aren't true? Oh and one of the hotels around did get footage like you said, but it was confiscated by the FBI almost immediately. The people working at the hotel said it looked and sounded like a missle, nothing like a plane.

There's also the lampost theories at the Pentagon which is kind of interesting.

There's also the lampost theories at the Pentagon which is kind of interesting.

And the fact that if 'witnesses' had actually had the plan fly right over the roof of their car, they would be launched hundreds of feet off the highway. On Mythbusters the force of the jets sent a car flying like a little toy....

Oh and from what I saw yesterday it gives me even more doubt. A mom of one of the flight93 hero guys was on the news talking about the flight recording and how inspiring and curageous it was. "Then the voices got a little louder, then soon you started to here english voices.....native english voices....." I think she's exactly the type of woman anyone could have asked for to support the idea that the plane went down and magically it had the only blackbox to survive any crash.

One thing people don't seem to do is look at anything closely, they see it once and make an opinion about it then and stick with it. We have all seen the footage of the planes hitting the towers over and over but just look at them closer. In every piece of footage showing the side or rear of the plane, there is a distinct explosion right in front of the plane before it even hits the building. I don't care who you are and what you believe, if you fail to see that as significant then you aren't looking at all the facts.

And the fact that if 'witnesses' had actually had the plan fly right over the roof of their car, they would be launched hundreds of feet off the highway. On Mythbusters the force of the jets sent a car flying like a little toy....

Oh and from what I saw yesterday it gives me even more doubt. A mom of one of the flight93 hero guys was on the news talking about the flight recording and how inspiring and curageous it was. "Then the voices got a little louder, then soon you started to here english voices.....native english voices....." I think she's exactly the type of woman anyone could have asked for to support the idea that the plane went down and magically it had the only blackbox to survive any crash.

One thing people don't seem to do is look at anything closely, they see it once and make an opinion about it then and stick with it. We have all seen the footage of the planes hitting the towers over and over but just look at them closer. In every piece of footage showing the side or rear of the plane, there is a distinct explosion right in front of the plane before it even hits the building. I don't care who you are and what you believe, if you fail to see that as significant then you aren't looking at all the facts.

Yea I saw that mythbusters episode and the cars went like 50 feet back. The movie, "V for Vendetta", is basically an example of what me, and a lot of other skeptics believe is happening in the U.S. Great movie, I'll be buying it when it comes out. The U.S. government has been corrupt in the past, so why couldn't it still be corrupt? Or better yet, why couldn't it have been corrupt all along and using lies to get what they want.

• 1 month later...

Ok, here's my opinion.

Politically I think Bush is a genius. He's got more foresight than a lot of politicians and when you look at what he's done, he's a lot smarter than most people give him credit for. Anyone who could pull off the unprecedented elections like he has is a fairly smart chap (and it's not all Rove). I'm just talking about politics and political parties here.

Also, I think that most people don't give him credit for the good domestic things he's done. His education bill got bipartisan support - it could be improved but it's a start. His tax cuts were intelligently used as most economists will tell you - they could have been better handled, but they were good.

I don't agree with everything he's done - I question the timing of the war in Iraq, although he was clearly justified by the daily breaking of the cease fire agreement by Sadaam's regime - but I think he's a much better president than most people give him credit for.

Bush is simply the worst thing that has happened to America & the World PERIOD! He has given and continues to give America a bad name. Before I go on, I'd like to point out a fact- I lived in America, NY-CT-MA, for over 8 yrs and I'll have to admit- they were the best years of my life- so far. I love the American people, their cities, their women and especially that ecstatic vibe I got everytime I landed on American soil. I honestly feel America was better off with Clinton being president. None of this {censored} would have happened. Anyway, my thoughts on Bush:

1. He made and continues to make HUGE MISTAKES in IRAQ and only recently admitted to it.

2. His international policies/outlooks, and I'm sorry to have to say this, are utter {censored}! The guy has no diplomatic skills whatsoever. An average American could have done 10x better.

3. What has Bush done for the American economy??? Deficits Deficits and more Deficits. During Clinton's presidency, the economy ROCKED!!! and the gov had a massive surplus ++++

4. I have never seen Bush talk intelligently. His words are repeated over and over again. He should at least try to use different words that carry the same meaning. Heck- without his staff, he's nothing. I wonder what's inside his head. BLANK!

5. America is like a fortress now- Freedom, yeah right! What is freedom if I can't have a normal phone coversation with my girl without having the NSA tapping in. I am lucky to have lived there during Clinton's presidency.

It's time to wake up America! For your sake, the sake of your citizens and the World!

DO NOT RE-ELECT BUSH - LET FREEDOM FLORISH ONCE AGAIN!!

Edited :: F :) K The New World Order, Global Police State & those that back tyrants!!!

The problem with Bush is that he showed the people of the world what is possible with bad politics and he set

a new standard of what was formally known as worst case.

In several countries, many politicans have learned and copied a lot from the Bush administration. Point of

interest is: how much pain will the citizens of a country take, without the power and chance to change

anything.

If you look around, everybody in the whole world today is talking about having depts, no freetime, too much

work. At the same time, taxes and laws for the upper 5% are very tolerant.

Bush seems to be one of the founders of a new kind of money-monarchy, and there is nothing you can do

about it. No matter if you live in or outside the U.S.

Division of powers is no longe existant. I am not talking about that military stuff. With power, I mean law,

politics and money.

action speak louder than words. Bush lost much street-creds among other country leaders by chocking on a pretzel.

If I ever meet the person who invented the Heimlich maneuver... :(

I have read about dozens of bush supporters, in this pages, i have hope in america there are more ppl against him, the guy who started this thread, want to hear out of america opinions, not hate, just opinions.

I think its of no important if Bush is a moron or nazi , or good guy or anything, what is important is: the REST OF THE WORLD think he is a criminal, bullish and oil/money interested guy. So thats whats important, what ever the rest think about one is important, if it isnt true isn't as important as what appears to be the true.

BTW, i really think he is the worst american president, he is endangering american democracy in a daily basis and he is puting hate for america in the heart of the other countries of the world.

just my two cents