10.4.5 Prepatched DVD (Hot news for all)

hdavy2002

459 posts in this topic

I don't claim I know any thing about this but this is my story.

I installed the 10.4.3 DVD patched by JaS a week ago without any trouble what so ever. Today I installed the 10.4.5 DVD uploaded yesterday by goatsecx on thepiratebay. All I hade to to was insert the DVD and reboot the machine and it installed just fine. Every setting/application was kept.

I also tried the program update and installed the latest version of iTunes. Do not install the security update as it will brake your install.

One more thing, the sleep function doesn't seem to work perfectly, sometimes the machine wont wake from its sleep.

I'm using a Asus P5GD1-VM, a Celeron D CPU and a normal ATA drive.

I see it now!! Wahoo!!! 22 seeders as well. NOt to bad I guess??

Once I get this(hwich I will not do) it claims to be able to pop in the DVD, and install begins. I am new to the torrent stuff but after this downloads what next? Like I said I am new and havent had a chance to look at the file contents of the "10.4.5 DVD". Do I convert it with WinISO or a another program?

Hi,

Nice to see la so excited, i started this thread and i think i will the last person to install it, WHERE R THE SEEDERS?

Could guys and dolls just report how did it install on theier system and how it went, what thier system configuration is like?

It would be helpful to all. Lets us know what application are working and how is the speed like when using os x86.

Hi,

Nice to see la so excited, i started this thread and i think i will the last person to install it, WHERE R THE SEEDERS?

Could guys and dolls just report how did it install on theier system and how it went, what thier system configuration is like?

It would be helpful to all. Lets us know what application are working and how is the speed like when using os x86.

Yeah, seriously, people, SEED!

...please?

So, instead of me downloading this 4.3 GB file, could I just download that 200 MB patch people are talking about, and apply it to the 10.4.4 Restore DVD? If so, please, someone send me an invite to demonoid.... I could really do with it, and it'd be much appreciated!

Thankyou! :)

download that 200 MB patch people are talking about, and apply it to the 10.4.4 Restore DVD?

I'm afraid not SABR, the said patch is for a 10.4.4 DVD which is already patched (i.e. NOT the vanilla restore disc).

I'm afraid not SABR, the said patch is for a 10.4.4 DVD which is already patched (i.e. NOT the vanilla restore disc).

There is a 36mb patch to convert the Restore DVD to an Install DVD on the Demonoid. You should be able do use this, then use the 200mb patch to add 10.4.5 and other patches.

There is a 36mb patch to convert the Restore DVD to an Install DVD on the Demonoid. You should be able do use this, then use the 200mb patch to add 10.4.5 and other patches.

Cool... I already tried the 36 Mb patcher before, it didn't work, but I still have the output ISO that it made, so I'll apply the 200MB ppf to that... Hopefully it'll work, fingercrossed! :)

is this 10.4.5 Patched Bootable DVD a complete install or is it a patch for another version? I see it is 4.6 gig so that would lead me to assume that this is a complete install....

4.6 GiB? I'm pretty sure it's around 4.38 GiB.... :)