10.4.5 Prepatched DVD (Hot news for all)

hdavy2002

459 posts in this topic

Hi,

I download 10.4.4 patched and it gave me a blinking cursor after a sucesssfull install. I am told that Macosx X86 10.4.4 with 10.4.5 update by Myzar fixes that issue and AMD guys can also use it. This was uploaded an hour ago on piratebay.

Look for Mac Os X 10 4 4 5 Osx86 Patched Bootable Dvd and start downloading

Pirate bay says:

This is The iso originally posted on the demons with the latest ppf already applied ready to be burned

Min Requirements

Amd/intel SSE2 Cpu With PAE support,

This iso includes all the bugfixes of the previous ppf + the 10.4.5 update and it will be auto installed during the setup.

The 10.4.5 update can be unselected in the customize installer screen

Keep in mind that 10.4.5 is even more picky about hardware so if you have problems try deselecting it in the customize panel.

10.4.3 ionetworking is included since it seems to be the one working better with a wide range of cards

Hmm, I'm struggling to find it... what keywords do i type in the search box? I've tried "Mac Os X 10 4 4 5 Osx86 Patched Bootable Dvd" and it isn't there...

EDIT:

You have to search: Mac OS X 10.4.4/5 osx86 Patched Bootable DVD :angry:

Also, can we have some seeders if there are any here who have it already?

The stuff is too new to have seeders, but guys if you haev downloaded it, give us some seeds.

One thing I've never understood about BitTorrent, is how people can get a full version of the thing downloaded if there are no seeds...?? :angel:

Somebody seed, i am downloading at 3 kb per second and it wll take 30 days to complete. HAVE MERCY GUYS

I am showing 97.8%avail now. Once it hits 1 full copy out there it will go pretty quick.

One thing I've never understood about BitTorrent, is how people can get a full version of the thing downloaded if there are no seeds...?? :D

Heres a simple example. Say a torrent has 6 parts. Peer1 has parts 1,3,5 and peer2 has 2,4,6. Neither has all parts, but if a new person connects, then all parts are available.

Any news of how this is working. Did any one manage to install and see. i saw one guy, more comments could be welcomed

I'm only 7% done... I'll post here though when I try to see if ti works though....

hey guys,

i'm downloading it right now, I'm at 65 %

thanks for seeding!

hdavy2002 at piratebays is talking about direct install without the need of 10.4.3

can somebody confirm that? Right now I don't believe in a 10.4.4 version without efi..