3 replies to this topic

iRule

iRule

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Hi all,

It'd be very much appreciated if you could guide me through how to install Leopard server as a virtual machine in Fusion.
I'm running Fusion on the top of my MacBook Pro's Leopard.

Thanks.

P.S. I don't mind using Parallels if Parallels is an option.

jthemovie

jthemovie

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
hi,
look at some posts below, if u want to virtualize mac os x server, u need to get the latest version of parallels server (Beta4), and you also need to have mac os x server installed on ur laptop .
in short summary, the host and the guest os must be osx server in ur case.

there's currently no public version of vmware fusion for virtualizing osx server.

Lukasha

Lukasha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Has anyone been able to hack Parallels server to allow Leopard server to run on Leopard client? I desperately need this capability. TIA

Jeff

HPReg

HPReg

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Has anyone been able to hack Parallels server to allow Leopard server to run on Leopard client? I desperately need this capability. TIA

Jeff

VMware Fusion 2 has supported this since their beta 2. Right now Fusion 2 is in release candidate stage, so expect the final Fusion 2 to be released soon. Cherry on the cake: it is a free upgrade for Fusion 1 users!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy