TP-Link TL-WN322G Driver

Besman

15 posts in this topic

please help someone know where i can download driver for Leopard 10.5.2 TP-Link TL-WN322G here http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.ph...0.5.2/Portables

i read this :

Wifi: Atheros AR5006x - Not working. You can think about purchase a TP-Link TL-WN322G+ or D-Link DWL-G122 USB WiFi Dongle for the wifi solution

i have purchase this USB Wifi stick and i don't know here i can find driver :(:(

sorry for my english

• 11 months later...

Besman,

Were you ever able to get it to work? I found one other post on this forum and it was not working for them too. I have the same issue:

I am trying to use my TP-Link TL-WN322G with my Dell Latitude D620 and nothing I've tried so far seems to work. Here is what I have tried:

1. Kalyway, built-in Zydas 1211 and 1211-15 drivers while installing OSX

2. iATKOS 5i, with the Zydas driver in ZDA1211MacUSB_install_4_5_10_0.zip on InsanelyMac forums.

In both cases, the red light in the USB stick is on and it appears to be detected while installing OSX. However, after OSX install is complete and it reboots (or on subsequent restarts), the red light in the USB stick turns on initially at startup (when the white screen with the Apple logo is showing) but the light goes dead before the OSX startup is completed.

This laptop has 4 USB ports, the stick appears to be detected by the ZD Lan utility in the rear two USB ports, not in the side 2 USB ports.

In the ZD Lan utility, I can select the 'ZyDAS USB2.0 WLAN' in the network adapter box and type in the WEP parameters etc, but all I get is a 'connecting' message - nothing more. No success, no errors, nothing. Also, as I said above, the red light in the USB stick never comes back on after the initial few seconds of OSX starting up. I see no connection attempts at the router end either. The 'available network' window in the ZD LAN utility remains empty as well.

Another note, with the iATKOS 5i install, I can restart the laptop a number of times before installing the ZDA1211 dmg, and the red light in the USB stick remains on all the way even after OSX starts up. However, after I install the ZDA1211 dmg, the red light in the USB stick never comes back on after the initial few seconds of OSX starting up.

What am I doing wrong? As a OSX newbie, I'd really appreciate someone's help to get me going.

Many thanks in advance!

Same Problem here.

I've installed Iatkos 5.1 (osX 10.5.5) with the TP Link wifi dongle and have the exact same problems with you.

I tried adding the en1 interface manually to the network properties (as suggested in another topic), no luck...

:(

• 5 months later...

Sorry for bumping the topic.

I got almost the same problem. First the red light appear then goes off. Then I try replug it and it seems to be working.... most likely.

In the wireless utility everything seems fine but it doesn't pickup any signal even though I sit next to the accesspoint.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
my tp-link tl-wn322G+ works fine with my leopard.

but i when i update to snow leopard, i find the drive can't be install at all.

any one have zydas snow leopard drive? this is helps me a lot.

how does it works. i got same chipset but not success. it's not working. could you give your driver that you used please. or another something.

• 2 months later...