• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

ThizzleDipp

ThizzleDipp

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
ok what do i do once i get the artfiles directory open. I followed all the way to step 5 so now comes editing the images. But what do i do with them? Do i open any of the images into photoshop and then edit it and re-save it again? Or do i move the file somewhere else? Or am i missing something completely? Because i'm trying to make the toolbar pure white with pink lettering and a pink apple.

This is where i am so far
Posted Image

Make it red

Make it red

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Ok...so I'm totally new to editing it for myself...I get everything but what do you mean by "cd" the directory?

Goldy11

Goldy11

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Ok...so I'm totally new to editing it for myself...I get everything but what do you mean by "cd" the directory?

"cd" is the command to change the working directory at the Unix command line. eg. to change to your Desktop you would type this in Terminal.app:

cd ~/Desktop

(that's a tilde, btw, not a hyphen) and press <return>. afterward, if you typed:

pwd

and hit <return> you would get the following output:

Users/YOUR_USER_NAME_HERE/Desktop

which tells you your working directory (pwd=print working directory)

this might help for navigating the command line: http://www.ss64.com/osx/

Make it red

Make it red

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
...ok I'm confused...I managed to open it and edit the pictures i wanted to. Now I want to re-encode it right? So lets assume the file artTools is on my desktop, what do I need to do in terminal?

M&M Vermelha

M&M Vermelha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Did I do something wrong?

Macintosh:teste audreyfischer$ java -jar artfiles/ SArtfile.bin SArtFile.new.bin
Invalid or corrupt jarfile artfiles/

Help, please?

Make it red

Make it red

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

"cd" is the command to change the working directory at the Unix command line. eg. to change to your Desktop you would type this in Terminal.app:

cd ~/Desktop

(that's a tilde, btw, not a hyphen) and press <return>. afterward, if you typed:

pwd

and hit <return> you would get the following output:

Users/YOUR_USER_NAME_HERE/Desktop

which tells you your working directory (pwd=print working directory)

this might help for navigating the command line: http://www.ss64.com/osx/

Yo thx I finally got it after rereading it for like the umpteenth time
Does anyone know what I need to change to change the title bars font color?

marcal

marcal

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
does it mean that if I take the SArtFile.bin of an original iMac and I copy it to my Hackintosh I will get the original Mac-look?

Thanks for the post, I will try it asap !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy