Help! Need Drivers for XFX 7950GX2 GPU

resvel

2 posts in this topic

Okay, I am dual booting Windows xp pro with Kalway Leopard OS X 10.5.2 Leopard. I have managed to get the internet working in Leopard, but not any nvidia graphics driver\kernals\kexts etc...

I ahve downloaded and tried every single nvidia driver\nvject option I could find and every time I install any of them..the next time I boot into leopard, it goes into a black screen and hangs forever. I have tried the "-s, removevideodriver commands in terminal and still nothing...I habe to reinstall everytime it happens.....there has to be an easy way\driver\kernal\nvject that can let me get 1920x1200 resolution from my XFX 7950GX2.....if you cant read my specs...I have an Intel quad core Q6600 with 2 gigs of ram, asus p5ne sli 680i nvidia board, and and XFX 7950GX2 GPU

PLEASE offer any help\advice\solutions....please just dont tell me that I should read other posts, or do more research, or that I should not try to install leopard on a pc if I don't know what I am doing....I don't care, I want leopard to work, I have read everything possible....it's stable, I just cant find any drivers for my graphics card...it crashes every time I try to install any sort of nvject or kernal

all of my parts are compatible, and I read somewhere that a lot of people use 7950gx2 and it works flawlessly...also I tried another version of Leopard, the Leo4allV3 and it will not get passes the first 2% of installing...it just feezes everytime....can someone please tell me why, or give me a version that works better than both of the above, cause I need the nvject files that come with Leo4allv3, it says the nvidia 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, should all respond to it.....PLEASE HELP ME

I am willing to pay money, paypal to anyone that can help me get LEOPARD running, I just need graphics drivers please help.....audio later haha....I got internet to work