A_name_we_must_not_use' site GONE?

Trep

34 posts in this topic

It's still there. You're probably at the old site. I think I'm allowed to put this:

[removed due to dmca]

That is the address of his blog, which is safe from the DMCA. (If this is not allowed, please omit it!) You can find links to mirrors there.

Bit like the old woodworking adage - "Measure twice, cut once".

Or the famous ID ten-T error so often quoted by tech support to users who demand to know what the problem was:

"ID ten-T?"

"Yep, that's what it was."

"Uh? I don't get it."

"Well, write it down then..."

"Er - ID10T - oh sh*t!"

ok, wierdness. when I googled for Maxxuss a couple of days ago, all his blog accounts came up in the top 7. I just googled for him today and NONE of his sites show up. The only things that do are references to him from this forum.

Has Google been ordered to remove any traces of Maxxuss by Apple? If so, this is getting rediculous. Apple is going to DCMA the whole bloody world at this rate... gah...

I just googled him, and the first two results were his blog, and the konglish mirror... :(

nope, I'm not getting that. the first two results are his old hotbox site, then the next are for this site, one for digg, one for win2osx, one for the inquirer etc. bizarre.

--

i just plugged my XP machine in, and when I search on google i get the konglish mirrors. they won't show up on my x86 box. even stranger....