5 replies to this topic

yeye

yeye

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Hello all,
I've got a Dell Vostro and like all of us, my sd card reader isn't recognized in Leo. Do you have any idea how to resolve this problem?

Thanks

yeye

yeye

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
up
I forgot to precize that the brand of the SD card reader is Ricoh

00diabolic

00diabolic

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Modding anything.
I wish. I have a richo card reader also and there are no drivers so no support. Very few card readers get support in OSX unless you buy a specific one that either has OSX drivers or uses the generic USB ones. Dell, Lenovo, HP all have them on some kinda special bus and OSX cant read it like a regular USB device. IF you ever get it working though id be interested also and so would others to.

yeye

yeye

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
still any solution?

iwantsound44

iwantsound44

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
what did you use to upgrade to 10.5.3......also do you have a battery meter working....i have a vostro 1500

CrArC

CrArC

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
I've got a Gateway MX8716B which has a card reader in it. I've considered just finding the kexts that OS X card readers use and adding my device ID to the plist inside, I wonder if that's worth a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy