take a driver from leo4all v3 to mmy hackintossh with leo4all v2

info-lcc

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody,

so I´ve got the problem that I´ve installed the leo4all v2 but the video card driver doesnt work because it is for pci on the v2 so ive used a little time without it so my my system runs only the graphics card not fully because theres no kext

so then the new leo4all v3 was there so ive downloaded it but if i choose the kernels for my pentium d 925 3 Ghz @ 3,76 Ghz the instalation runs to the end ans was scuccesfully but then it restarts normal only when its booting it stay at one place there it say " still waiting for root device"

so i´ve installed the v2 again and installed the v3 without any kernels over it but then the system doesnt start to boot

i only want toi take the ati radeon x1600 driver agp from the dvd but how culd i take it from the dvd ?

what shuld i do?

Help

Greets Info-LCC

i culd take the driver to the hdd but if i istall them with pacifist theyre only into the extensions but doesnt get loaded from os x so im going to install them with kexthelper b7 but after i have done that the os x doesnt start there dint come any loginscrann only the things it have loaded.

but i think for me it isnt interestig because ive buyed a new cpu theat work with the vanilla kernel so i install the fully version of the leo4all v3 with the driver thx for the help