(SOLVED) Problem with forum

macoff

12 posts in this topic

Woah that is definitely an issue. Right could you please try and clear all Cookies and Cache. Also make sure that Javascript is enabled. Also does it only happen on InsanelyMac?.

Also anyone else who is having this issue please feel free to speak up. It will help me find patterns in what is wrong :P

Fine here for me in Safari, FF & iPhone. :D Are you using OpenDNS or your ISP's DNS's? I found that my isp's DNS was giving me issue's and that openDNS solved them. :D

Hello everyone, Suhail I looked around and is ok. Using broadband static, I noticed that I am also having trouble at other sites. So the problem is in my machines.

Apologies and thanks again MacOff

No problem MacOff. If you do find the solution please feel free to post it so other users may benefit if they have the same problem.

Thanks

- Suhail

Ok thanks, I have the suspicion that has been the latest update of the flash player. I've done at 4 OS and can´t run any flash or javascript. Reinstalling java and flash player again, hope to be solved.

Greetings MacOff

PD. Sorry for my English :D

Yes that would be the problem. If something is affecting Javascript or it has been disabled since the buttons and many of the other forum functions rely on Javascript.

Hi Suhail, after upgrading java and flash remained the problem.

I have to review the configuration of my routter which was my surprise at seeing the filter Javascript enabled ... I feel so lol. :hysterical: Now solved...

I appreciate your interest and prompt replies.

Greetings MacOff