ATI Radeon Xpress 1270?

napisani

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering is there a way to get an ATI Radeon Express 1270 to work well with one of the mac distrobutions

Is there any distrobution that has support for this video card built in?

I also need support for sata drivers

is there any patch ISOs that will work with my computer the specs are:

AMD Turion64 x2 1.8GHz SSE3

250GB SATA HD

ATI Radeon Xpress 1270 video card

Gateway M-1615 (similar to a Gateway T1616)

• 4 weeks later...

unfortunately not as of now....i have similar specs and im waiting for video drivers...so sad :-(..

i have a dell inspiron 1521

AMD Turion64 x2 1.8Ghz

160 SATA HD

ATI Radeon Xpress 1270

I just installed 10.5.2 and everything works but no video acceleration...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I am trying to get OSX on a gateway m-1617 which is an AMD X2 1.9ghz, with teh same 1270 graphics card. I've tried iDeneb, Kalyway, Jas, iatkos and have not gotten any to even install. I'll keep trying. let me kwno if you make any headway.

I have a notebook MSI ER710 (with more or less same components like yours) runing with Leo4all 10.5.4. Could update it to last release except the last JAVA-Patch (i don't try it because i have no backup from my system now and have a little "bammel" - it's a german special word for "fear") - did the installation today and i'm not finished with it. The ATI Xpress1270 comes up with a 1024 x 768 resolution without any driver for it. Try to find a runing version for me.

Everything looks good for the moment except USB, Sound and the whole boot process (it's to slow).

Hope this gives you a little backbone to continuing your tests.

• 4 months later...
unfortunately not as of now....i have similar specs and im waiting for video drivers...so sad :-(..

i have a dell inspiron 1521

AMD Turion64 x2 1.8Ghz

160 SATA HD

ATI Radeon Xpress 1270

I just installed 10.5.2 and everything works but no video acceleration...

Hi there,

Did you got audio, hibernation and battery meter working?

I have exactly same Dell 1521 configuration but I haven’t all those above.

I have used Ideneb v1.4 10.5.6, which one did you used?

Can you also tell me the customization did you used?

Thank you very much!

I am trying to get OSX on a gateway m-1617 which is an AMD X2 1.9ghz, with teh same 1270 graphics card. I've tried iDeneb, Kalyway, Jas, iatkos and have not gotten any to even install. I'll keep trying. let me kwno if you make any headway.

I used Ideneb v1.4 10.5.6 on my Dell Inspiron 1521 with same configuration as yours, except for audio, video, battery meter and hibernation. Everything is working fine.

my inspiron 1521 works with kalyway 10.5.2. The wifi card and e verything else works, except the video and sound...i know the video and sound drivers will work from a dell latitude d531 will work because i had to do that when i downgraded from vista to xp on here. Is that laptop on the HCL?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Search for Dongs Ati Framebuffer here in this Forum ... Then you will be able to change your resolution! And maybe to get QE/CI working ...

Finally my netbook (Gateway LT3106h / Radeon X1270) could change its resolution from distorted 1024x768 to 1366x768 by ATI Frame buffer!!!

:hysterical:

Now the mouse cursor has one problem ( it is not arrow but white square) but the situation is quite better than the ugly distorted one!!! Of course, QE/CI is not working, but it does not matter to me now!

Thank you for the information.

:P

post-95501-1263182521_thumb.jpg