Sapphire Radeon X1950XT

desty

6 posts in this topic

Hey Dudes,

I've finally got my Kalyway 10.5.2 running on my Sys with the following Components:

Board: Abit IP35 Pro

CPU: Intel C2D E6600

RAM: 2GB Cellshock

Graphic: Sapphire Radeon X1950XT

Ok... everything works fine and its a lot of fun to handle with thar Hackintosh Baby :thumbsup_anim:

But..

My Graphiccard isn't fully supported by the Kalyway. There's no Quartz Support..

I've already installed that Jjcool Radeon 3in1 Installer from his website, but then my System hangs on Startup. Is there another Way to bring my GPU to work?!

Plleeaaaaase help me Guys ;)

Hey Dudes,

I've finally got my Kalyway 10.5.2 running on my Sys with the following Components:

Board: Abit IP35 Pro

CPU: Intel C2D E6600

RAM: 2GB Cellshock

Graphic: Sapphire Radeon X1950XT

Ok... everything works fine and its a lot of fun to handle with thar Hackintosh Baby :)

But..

My Graphiccard isn't fully supported by the Kalyway. There's no Quartz Support..

I've already installed that Jjcool Radeon 3in1 Installer from his website, but then my System hangs on Startup. Is there another Way to bring my GPU to work?!

Plleeaaaaase help me Guys :P

search google using ur Video card Device ID and with Tags like, Leopard, or Kalway 10.5.2

how can i get my device id?

assuming u're using ur new hackintosh...click on the lil apple icon in the top left corner, then click on "about this mac", next click on "more info" or something like this, then click on graphics/display, and you'll find your device ID and all the other information