Leo4allv3 finished and released

apowerr

323 posts in this topic

hello therewhats the improved speedstep 9.2.0 kernel for sse? does it now work to boot with battery? how about the RTC clock? does it run sync now?regardshello therewhats the improved speedstep 9.2.0 kernel for sse? does it now work to boot with battery? how about the RTC clock? does it run sync now?regards :hysterical:

i mean sse2 sorry. i have a sse2 cpu and everything except my geforcego 6400 and my clock works fine. but the clock at the top right proceeds to slow. one second takes almost 2 seconds.

how can i synchronize the clock? and has someone an idea how to fix the graphic cards bug on 6400??? notebook display just shuts down on my vaio. :)

ps: whats the improved netkas kernel release 27????

regards

The new kernel is just an updated version of the original with minor fixes I believe.

I tried it on iAtkos v3 and it wouldn't work, so I'm sticking with 9.2.0.

As for your 6400 issues.. you tried using the nvinject for 6 series and you had no luck?

I've got a 6800 and it works fine.

And as for the clock, I believe that would be the SMBIOS, but I'm bot sure.

Applications > Mac Leo4All-10.5.2 Universal AMD/INTEL[sSE2/SSE3] 03-11 22:33 Download 3.42 GiB 78 8

Other > Covers MAC OS X Leopard LightScribe DVD Leo4all v2 03-24 20:18 Download 468.21 KiB 7 1

Applications > Mac Leo4Allv2 Universal 10.5.2 AMD/INTEL[sSE2/SSE3] 03-23 19:45 Download 3.54 GiB 231 3

Applications > Mac Leo4Allv2-PPF 03-23 06:29 Download 847.44 MiB 8 2

Applications > Mac Leo4Allv1-PPF 03-17 18:15 Download 144.19 MiB 6 0

That is all that is on TPB under Leo4All

For people having trouble finding it on the bay search for leo4allv3 not just leo4all :thumbsup_anim:

Yep, thats what I had to do to find it. I'd get it off of what.cd, but I don't want to kill my ratio (It's already dead ;) ).

Version 3 of eddie11c's popular Leo4all release has been uploaded to a private ftp, and should appear 'around' shortly. Leo4all is a 'universal' release and works on AMD and Intel. The official release notes are attached, here are the highlights:

The Official Leo4all Wiki can be found here.

The mentionedAbout This Mac CPU information installer is an absolute gem! Thanks for all of the hard work eddie11c: I can't (and I know many of you can't either) wait to try this out :whistle:

JUST DOWNLOADED v1 -_-

Didnt Work !!!

Will get v3 - Hope it works!

Hi and thanks to Eddi11. Fantastic work on v1 !!

Question:downloading at the moment from PB but file name is "LEO4ALLv3final"

is this OK? Thanks

Hey All, great release BTW, installed great on my HP laptop, but on my Dell Inspiron 1721 laptop, I keep getting this error on booting to start install "still waiting for root device". I have a SATA Hardrive...What can I do?? :)

You have to switch in your Bios, if possible, to AHCI Mode not IDE.If you cant see this option try with an Bios Update

If you have no doubt to make changes in your Bios settings it is better to do nothing. On your own risk.

Hope could help

I have downloades it and burned it, but i have a big kernel problem:

When i boot it my Acer Aspire 5670 Stucks in boot at:

The regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.

MAC Framework successfully initializated.
using 5242 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers
Extension "com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin" has inmediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.
IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 0:23

Stucks on IOAPIC load :(

Any solution?

Thanks

Edit: WHEN BOOTING THE DVD, in another leopard x86 the next prase is ACPI[s0 S2 S4 S8]