Leo4allv3 finished and released

apowerr

323 posts in this topic

I don't know whey no one will add Linksys USB WUSB54GS V4 (RT2500USBWirelessDriver) to there DVDs? I have do do it every time manually! oh what the hack, I will do it by my-self.

It's on BS, with very slow download speeds (I'm at 45.3 kB/s.)

Hopefully it end up going faster. When it finishes, I'll either upload to Demonoid or help seed it there.

Update:

Apparently the BS staff just deleted it for being a 'dupe'. Someone didn't read right. :)

Date Time Event

2008-04-22 02:56:11 Torrent 27082 (Leo4Allv3 [intel]) was deleted (Dupe!)

2008-04-22 02:27:17 Torrent 27082 (Leo4Allv3 [intel]) was uploaded

I don't see it on BS.eddie, please reupload it onto BS.Torrent 27082 (Leo4Allv3 [intel]) was deleted by maddog (Dupe!)Please add in the description that it's not a dupe and it's the newest version.I PMed maddog and let them know as well.Thanks.

no worries, eddie. 3 people have already commented that it's "not a dupe". and nice tagline on the torrent...they should get the hint this time! ;)

maybe to teach 'maddog' a lesson...can someone write NOT A DUPE in ASCII art for us?! that would be classic!

Feel free to visit my Wiki for feedback/FAQ (it will be updated) or if you wish to donate. I hope installs go well, as I spent alot of time working on it. Please ignore the timer as i said in the readme, the installer does not calculate the time properly, the first package is very large containing the bulk of the file system.

Would this work on Pentium 4 systems like the Dimension 4600 or older Northwood P4 based systems without the install DVD booting back into the bios before it reaches the first Leopard installation dialog box?

I don't know whey no one will add Linksys USB WUSB54GS V4 (RT2500USBWirelessDriver) to there DVDs? I have do do it every time manually! oh what the hack, I will do it by my-self.

The driver is incuded

RT2500- Suppose to support Dlink WMP54G v4.0, may support some others.

So far it is NOT on the TPB OR on Demonoid.*RESERVED*

Yes it is, but with slow DL speeds

I don't see it on BS.eddie, please reupload it onto BS.Torrent 27082 (Leo4Allv3 [intel]) was deleted by maddog (Dupe!)Please add in the description that it's not a dupe and it's the newest version.I PMed maddog and let them know as well.Thanks.

Hmm... tried to register, found out that I need an invite... :hysterical: Need to stuck with the open trackers for this one...

Don't feel bad, even on the private tracker it's slow just like tpb because of only 2 seeders.

Once we all get here here within the next hour it will pick up big time.

Also, if you want one, just PM me, but show me some kind of ratio.