How i Patch Mac OS X 10.4.0?

malte

6 posts in this topic

Are you sure you mean 10.4.0? The first leaked release I'm aware of for x86 hardware was 10.4.1. Please check which version you actually have. :sorcerer:

I wannt try to get Mac OS X bei Ebay but in the last secends it was to expensive. At the Discription was writen 10.4.0

works the Patch at 10.3.x to?

I a update from 10.4.x to 10.4.x to 10.4.5 for free?

Works the Patch at the German version?

Malte

Nobody sells Mac OSX x86 on Ebay. What you saw was probably the PPC-Version for Motorola/Freescale/IBM-processor based Macs. This version will be of no use for your plan. You will need the x86 version of Mac OSX. I don't think there is a legal way to obtain a copy of OSX (besides buying one of the new Intel-Macs).

German:

Wenn Du MacOS auf einem normalen Windows PC installieren willst, brauchst Du die x86-Version von Mac OS. Die kriegst Du nicht bei Ebay. Das was Du bei Ebay gesehen hast, ist die Version für Macs mit PPC Prozessoren (also nicht Pentium oder Athlon). Es gibt nur einen legalen Weg an Mac OSX für x86 zu kommen: Kauf Dir ein MacBook Pro oder einen der neuen Intel-IMacs.

Support a Mac OS X DVD Multilanguage?

Mein Onkel über leget sich einen Mac zu kaufen aber er lebt in Dubai und würde dort nur eine Englische version Kaufen. Ist es möglcih beim Setup zu wählen ob man Deutsch oder Englsich möchte oder nciht?

Danke für die Deutsche Antwort.

Gruß Malte