GFX Card Driver for Nvidia Ti4400

Hades

7 posts in this topic

lol... you sure are new!

your poop outta luck on that one! ... us nvidia users have no drivers. We're hoping we will one day. If you want to join the "waiting" club, google "macvidia"

We'll probably just have to wait until apple releases their own nvidia drivers, and hope they aren't EFI only or tied to some special nvidia bios like the old ones.

From what I understand of EFI, it allows drivers to run on what used to be called "bios" rather than in the OS itself, so if apple/nvidia drivers end up being EFI drivers, then I don't think it will be possible to port them into the OS.

On the other hand, OSX86 does have incomplete nvidia drivers already, so perhaps, if we're lucky, those OS drivers will be the ones that get finished and functioning.

Being that the new macs are using standard ATI cards and not special mac ATI cards, hopefully the new macs will also be able to use standard pc nvidia cards as well.

In either case, I think we'll have to wait until the new powermacs come out, and I haven't heard anything about when those will come. Or maybe macvidia will actually release a functioning driver for us.

my keyboard is working......

what i mean is...im not used to press the windows key + L to get @

or my Shift /Alt/AltGr keys hav other functions..and where i find the mac key on a windows keyboard...

and how to use the OSX shortcuts on a windows keyboard

do you basic stuff like copying and pasting, you could switch the functions of ctrl and command (apple key). This can be done by going to system preferences--->Keyboard & Mouse....then there should be some option that allows you to switch function between keys....for some reason my Keyboard & mouse button isn't working at the moment...