Code re-done from scratch, two new apps called Ares and Webkintosh:
bootloaders configurator for both Enoch and Clover. Can edit the config.plist entirely with some facilities (as well for o.c.B.p, kernel.plist and SMBios.plist).Zeus
Clover WIKI is embedded in the config Editor to have quick access to the instructions and examples. Ability to update Enoch and Clover to latest revision available w/o update the entire app.
Ares can install the bootloader by targeting any ESP you have directly or in congiunction with the target Volume.
You can drag your config.plist directly into the Pandora's Box window, Ares will be automatically opened. What remain is to edit it and save where you like!
is now specialized in kexts installation from a large selection, but also permit you to drag your kexts (into the Pandora's interface) and let you decide where to install:Hermes
in any supported filesystems, in different volumes, but is also able to install in the target volume and its ESP at same time.
Support installation in
/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other - 10.X (and an all OEM sub directories),
...again at same time!
now produces two kind of installers, one with "restore" method, other with "createinstallmedia".
Both are untouched installers (Vanilla), and no kexts are added, nor the bootloader.WebKinTosh
a web browser to navigate hot Topics on insanelymac. Use YouTube API to show videos and users can make its own on "how to" do things using Pandora's Box.Hera
create or update/upgrade/downgrade your RecoveryHD partition
All apps support El Capitan
carbo178, blackosx, JahStories, magnifico, Jolly, carlo_67, gengik84, Shaneee, Spakk, XtremeHacker, fantomas1, Mirone
Bing thanks to
fantomas1 and Mirone for collaborating in NVIDIA Web Drivers Updater.app and AppleHDA Patcher.app.
blackosx for some advice and also for CloverThemeManager (so that Pandora have a Theme Manager).
carbo178 for the tests made and for the Theme for both Enoch and Clover.
JahStories for the tests made and for the awesome videoWiki.
holyfield, Pike R. Alpha and Hanger1 for some research in MLB/ROM generation (last Hanger1 job will be implemented soon).
Pandora is a box and contains a lot of works from the OSX86 community and all credits goes to the respective Authors among with a big thanks.
you can see credits and license under the top bar menu of Pandora's Box by clicking "About Pandora's Box--> credits"
- Jun 09 2016 03:48 PM
- by Micky1979
Pandora's Box beta2
These features are great, but you will see Pandora's Boxbeta2 also adds some additional functionality to the installation process. Since much of the configuration and customization can be done during the OS X installation process, once completed, you can immediate boot into your newly working OS X install without any additional setup.
Pandora's Boxbeta2 is available for download in our Downloads Section
Here is the complete change log from Beta1:
- Newly designed interface with preference and settings
- Added HTML Credits System integrated directly into Pandora
- Added the Help manual (integrated in OS X)
- Added Sparkle Software (self Update of Pandora's Box)
- Added support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks DP1
- Added check for missing MBR patch (to continue in GUID)
- Fixed bugs with bootloader in post-install
- Fixed bugs with creating the Recovery HD partition
- Fixed bug with missing AppleIntelE1000.kext installation
- Added kernel flags and Intel HD4000 support to the bootloader options
- Added modules for Enoch bootloader
- Enlarged Laptop section, with two different kexts for battery support, LegacyAGPM.kext for better power management of Nvidia cards (different for Lion and ML).
- AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext patch, available during installation
- Added log system (during installation and post-installation), with "notifications" in ML and Mavericks.
- Added RTC patch for Mavericks
- Added GenericUSBXHCI.kext, for Lion, ML and new build for Mavericks
- Added AppleATIATA.kext (ATI PATA and SATA controllers)
- Switch from Trim patches to Trim Enabler.app for non-Apple SSD
- Added latest HWmonitor stuff from kozlek project (FakeSMC.kext, Plugins and HWmonitor.app)
- Added Rotate Daemon (fix for AMD7000 cards)
- Added OpenCL patches for Lion and ML in differents cards/OS X versions
- Added Intel HD4000-HD3000 support on 6/7 Series chipset
- Added Desktop version of LegacyAGPM.kext for better power management of Nvidia cards (different for Lion and ML).
- Added Repair permission and rebuild caches on others Volumes
- Added Backup Hackintosh files function
- Improve stability on each OS X versions when creating the Pandora System Options (on the fly).
- Deleted the ACPI folders, now the .aml tables can leave into InsanelyBox directly.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Jul 24 2013 01:32 PM
- by ErmaC