• Improves compatibility with certain third-party USB audio devices
• Improves VoiceOver navigation when viewing PDF documents in Preview
• Improves compatibility of Braille displays with Mail
For more information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.appl.../en-us/HT201222
This update is recommended for all Macs running macOS High Sierra 10.13.1. For all other systems running macOS High Sierra, please install 10.13.2 via Mac App Store Software Updates.
- Dec 07 2017 08:10 AM
- by fantomas1
• Adds support for 70 new emoji including food types, animals, mythical creatures, clothing options, more expressive smiley faces, gender-neutral characters and more
• Fixes a bug where Bluetooth may be unavailable during Apple Pay transactions
• Improves the reliability of Microsoft Exchange message sync in Mail
• Fixes an issue where Spotlight may not accept keyboard input
- Oct 31 2017 06:26 PM
- by fantomas1
Every year we hope great news about macOS, and Apple has really working on it.
In Piker's Universum, we can see that's is true. Not a fake new, as we had in the passed years.
Look this URL:
And this is the Pike's explanation: "What you see here is a (large part) of the CatalogURL for developer seeds. A secure (HTTPS) link (note the green “Apple Inc.”) so this is not some fake link."
And you, what do you expect to see in this next mac OS version? Share with us!
Source: Pike's Universum
- Mar 07 2017 02:26 PM
- by Allan