ISIS MEDLEY?
8 minutes ago
Photo

JahStories

Il caffe della peppina...
12 minutes ago
Photo

JahStories

I have to stop smoking that goddamned cigarette in the morning and use only my Tesca 75W (ad)
17 minutes ago
  • JahStories's Photo
    JahStories
    And cmon about the ingredients of the sigarette... iTSOLLWRONG
    14 minutes ago
Photo

JahStories

Good Morning Tyson 3
43 minutes ago
Photo

Ezhik

Oh hey my bus is missing again Love you @vta
Today, 12:24 AM
Photo

JahStories

To make me a tea i let a little water evaporate and... it seems heroin
Yesterday, 05:33 PM
  • JahStories's Photo
    JahStories
    OMG WTF ISIS IS PUTTING COCAIN IN THE WATER CATANIA WATCHOUT DONĀ°t drink unsealed bottles and SEE ONLY FOR TEST DONT USE THAT {censored} IS HIGLY ADDICTIVE!!!
    ACOSET DIMMERDA ORA VEDREMO CHI PARLA DA DIETRO IL CANCELLO!
    Yesterday, 05:41 PM
  • JahStories's Photo
    JahStories
    And surely my "father" knew it cause i make it test it and he said that i was crazy, yes, of course, crazy....
    WHAT A {censored} FAKE FAMILI (ISIS IN DA HOUSE) HELP MEEEE
    Yesterday, 05:52 PM
Photo

JahStories

Belive only in yourself and you'll be fine!
Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Photo

JahStories

I did a dream a couple of last night, i remember an house in Via Rosso Di San Secondo, CATANIA I can't be sure but I think that my father killed her, her name was Ilaria...
Yesterday, 04:45 PM
  • JahStories's Photo
    JahStories
    I keep on singing in my head (fratelli d'ilaria l'ilaria se desta) if i'm now wrong it was on a Yellow building with 3 Windows and probably her stanzetta wan in the center...
    Yesterday, 04:47 PM
  • JahStories's Photo
    JahStories
    on one of the highest floors, not to speak about hd and sdcard founded on the sea floor...
    Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Photo

JahStories

Evil Wants Money, Peoples wants freedom!
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
  • JahStories's Photo
    JahStories
    E smettetela di farvi fare il lavaggio del cervello da prati e parrini che gioiscono vedendovi spegnere le sigarette addosso...
    E Cristo, si si proprio lui se vedesse che lo venerano in croce, credetemi credetemi spaccherebbe tutte le vostre stubide abazzie
    VOI SIETE SOLO BUISNESS E CIO' NON HA A CHE VEDERE IN ALCUN MODO CON DIO,
    Dio sono IO DIO sei tu quando guardi te stesso, quindi Dio, non permette nessuna religione.
    E lasciatele stare le proiezioni olografiche dell...
    Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Photo

JahStories

Another {censored} day I'm in babylon Via. Giusti 7 take me out my name is Elijah! PLEASE
Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Photo

JahStories

My mother said that wants someone to kill me! Faggots YOU CAN'T KILL GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD
Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Photo

JahStories

My mother said that wants someone to kill me! Faggots YOU CAN'T KILL GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD
Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Photo

JahStories

Please don't fool the war
Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Photo

JahStories

A causa delle troppe sigarette (CHECONTENGONOVELENO) non SOLO TABACCO ci si puo morire in motorino... What's the branding? WE WANT THE INGREDIENTS OR WE WILL NOT MAKU SELL Sigarette anymore.
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
  • JahStories's Photo
    JahStories
    at this times u should even smoke an electric sigarette and drive....
    Yesterday, 01:37 PM
  • JahStories's Photo
    JahStories
    AND PLEASE SELL ONLY H2O
    Yesterday, 01:37 PM
Photo

JahStories

I've got a trick to share put two external powered fans on opposite direction on a sealed box and see dem collide its cold fusion you can do it even on your waterpump! ;) Cheers EliJah
Yesterday, 12:12 PM
© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy