SOLVED! The whose suffering from lack of nForce 560 / mpc67 support thread.

162 posts in this topic

The thread is filled with alot of people who haven't posted 'useful' replies. This post is all you really need to look at.

1st Guide:

This is the saviour kext developed by flee and medevil, which provides decent support for your chipset.

2nd Guide:

This is my guide for injecting the kext into the Leo4Allv4.1 iso.

3rd Guide:

This is ObsideonX's guide to the MCP67 and his Laptop, including useful attachments and information.

Before you post anything in this forum, please read these three links thoroughly.

Hi Greenturtle985

Yup i have been for about 6 months now :( doesnt seem to be away arounf it at this moment.

I was hopeing MeDevil would find away around it for use .

I belive theres a couple more people on here having same problem as use

My chip is a NForce 560 on my laptop .

yeap, im suffering that too :censored2:

my laptop acer have that chipset :censored2:

i was reading some threats and i also read that eddie is trying to fix that

and i also hope that is its possible, medevil could fix that :D

tnx and waiting for a working driver for this chipset

Hopefully someone works it out soon sick of using XP ;) Maybe eddie11c could join us in this thread let us know how its commin along? I wish you luck Eddie your the man if you get it working :)

Can we install to a External HD??? i havent tired that yet does it work though usb2 ??

Hope I'm not too late to join the party ;)Yeah, even i'm suffering due to the lack of mpc67 support.Wishing Eddie all the luck that he might need...IMHO, if eddie's leo4all get support for mpc67 its gonna the be the best distro!!!Can anyone please confirm if the NForce SATA Controller by MeDevil http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=77071 is working for mcp67m or not

I am working on this, it would be easy to integrate if I knew what kext did work. The problem is 056010de and 055010de are not supported on Medevil's current Nforce.kext. I am going to try the older version to see if there is any difference. I could use another tester with this chipset though, so PM me if you want.

Yes. Hence why I made this topic about having 'lack of support' for this chipset. The torrents at 15% for me at a high download speed so I should have it by tomorrow and I'm picking up my laptop today so I will try out the nForce ppf!

HI all,

well i've been thinking that since I'm not really sure which kext is going to work for me, so is it possible to load a kext into memory from a flash drive while I'm booting off the installation DVD at the Installation Screen ?

Then after i know that a particular kext is working for me, I'll inject that onto the leo4all v2 dvd.

ps. Is the leo4all available at the bay?

oh my god really?

oh men that's yes is a good new :)

if you can make it work men, i will be greateful honestly

i just wanna say that the AppleNforceSata on the

uphuck 1.4a for amd recognize my CD/DVD Rom but

not my hard drive :S, the most recently NforceSata kexts

doesn't recognize my CD/DVD Rom and my hd neither

:S thats strange

thanks for your effort and keep the good work eddie

the hope never die

cya

p.d. sorry for my bad english >.<'