ALC888 Kext

guaterickie

15 posts in this topic

is it me or can i not find this kext? i tried looking for it here and on google but only one page has had a download attachment and it didnt work when i clicked it, it just sent me to a GIF image.

im looking for skippys ALC888 audio kext. if anyone has it i would be grateful if you would share!

I posted an ICH9 Codec Dump. If you have a different chipset you will need to search for a different dump. Go to the Hardware/Drivers section of this forum and download hda patcher 2.0 and drag the txt file to the icon and it will patch. Like i said if u dont have this chipset, in the Topic where the HDA patcher is available, there is a link to other codec dumps.

Yea, either way, i prefer to use HDA patcher and simply drag the codec over, ive even used both. The codec i posted should work.

@wigworm, i sent you a pm regarding our motherboard.

• 1 year later...
i have a good one for ICH9 Chipsets, idkd what u have but i will post mine.

could you please tell me the procedure step by step to instal alc888 txt on mac osx10.5.6 i just install with dg31pr board but sound not working and also the pci sound card not detected i have maya1010 pci card by audiotrak

please help...

sachin

i have a good one for ICH9 Chipsets, idkd what u have but i will post mine.

could you please tell me the procedure step by step to instal alc888 txt on mac osx10.5.6 i just install with dg31pr board but sound not working and also the pci sound card not detected i have maya1010 pci card by audiotrak

please help...

sachin

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...