The Winner for the month of August 2012 is...

PunkNugget

19 posts in this topic

I used to be such a fan of blue, but its been over done to death.

A nice red machine is hard to pull off, and you did a very good job! I appreciate the additional well-lit photos you took as well as an update with more system specs.

Congrats!

Congratulations! Well deserved to say the least, and I know this has been an ongoing/evolving project for you for some time now, which is the true essence of modding in my opinion. If it's ever completely done, your just not trying hard enough! :)

• Like 1

YES latest up date the Gigabyte windforce GTX670. works very well. needed DVD Play back fix from here. and a fix from multi thing for open CL to work. also got a DWA 566 Wifi card. only need a supported sound card like M audio delta 44 (i think) the idea it to get supported Hardware so

when i need to update i wont have to reinstall kexts again

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a M-Audio Audiophile 2496 sound card works with Envy24 kext in mountain Lion 10.8.2

just need a waterblock for Gigabyte GTX670 windforce now

Well, from the looks of it you've got a variety of water blocks to choose from. I like Koolance & EK's product line. Aquacomputer makes a sharp one as well. I love the copper/stainless contrasting look. Here's a link for your to peruse through all of them:

http://www.evga.com/...1631478&mpage=1

enjoy... B)

• 2 weeks later...

UP DATE

Christine as now gone to sleep (motherboard as dead) while fitting the graphic card water block, i think i cought the memory module hard as the fitting were tight

now the motherboard wont post. but ive just bought a gigabyte EX 5UD with full cover water blocks . hope it works when it arrives

• 2 months later...