A little software update 10.7.3

Derty

8 posts in this topic

I don't use a Time Machine, but anyway thanks for info ! BTW, update don't show in Software Update ;)

Shows here

post-413183-0-12556300-1331047682_thumb.png

Seems a little small though? 38KB? :S

I'm one who actually takes advantage of Time Machine it makes testing so much more easier when you know if you screw up you can always restore to a state of about an hour ago with no headaches. This update seems to have come a little late for other people though as it is a bug recently found where people couldn't restore from a 10.7.3 backup I was fortunate to not have the need to restore or else I would have been assed out as well. =\

And yeah it's small because it only fixes a little issue to the system it's not like an iTunes update or OS update so you shouldn't really expect it to exceed a few kb in size. Time Machine is worth using though just my 2 cents.

And yeah it's small because it only fixes a little issue to the system it's not like an iTunes update or OS update so you shouldn't really expect it to exceed a few kb in size. Time Machine is worth using though just my 2 cents.

Just seems a bit small considering the download from Apple's site is 25MB.

:blink: WTF? Hm, I don't get ?!!! Why it didn't show here? :|

Maybe it only shows up if you have Time Machine enabled? Just a guess. :P

Just seems a bit small considering the download from Apple's site is 25MB.

Maybe it only shows up if you have Time Machine enabled? Just a guess. :P

I don't have Time Machine set up and Still it does show up on mine several time because I keep canceling it. However then finally i decide to take the update but I think I have a different built version than some other users which i've seen posted here.