Lion on DualCore e5300

henser paredes

10 posts in this topic

your motherboard is more important if you have supported CPU.

just use one of the installation guides, and move your Extra folder to Lion partition, install chameleon and that's about it. (and if you need some Kext to S/L/E then do it too)

your motherboard is more important if you have supported CPU.

just use one of the installation guides, and move your Extra folder to Lion partition, install chameleon and that's about it. (and if you need some Kext to S/L/E then do it too)

thank you i will try.. :)

• 3 months later...

Hi!

Congratulations for your installation! :(

I have similar system than you. I also would install osx on it. Maybe you could help me, which guide did you use, which iso distribution, etc.?

I have tried many distros, iAtkos, iDeneb, but had no luck. Mainly I would install it over VirtualBox, but also as secondary boot I can do if it is needed.

Thanks for your help!

Hi!

Congratulations for your installation! :blink:

I have similar system than you. I also would install osx on it. Maybe you could help me, which guide did you use, which iso distribution, etc.?

I have tried many distros, iAtkos, iDeneb, but had no luck. Mainly I would install it over VirtualBox, but also as secondary boot I can do if it is needed.

Thanks for your help!

I used Lion app from mac app store and made the installer manually... with this Guide

you must have a working snow leopard (i've used Iatkos s3 v2) installation to export dsdt.aml and extras folder to the installer... and voila all working perfect

You must try :wacko:

Hi folks... i dont know too much english but i have a question... can i install Lion 10.7 GM on my hackintosh ? i have this cpu and yes it´s no supported but there any tricks ? or a guide ? thank u ;)

your laptop is fully supported because you have dual core processor.I am just installed lion on my acer aspire 4741z dual core p6000 processor without any problem..just intel gma hd problem .........