[Ayuda] DV6-6090es 6770M DSDT

appleworm

18 posts in this topic

Buenas,

Parece que las GPUs dedicadas de estos portátiles son casi idénticas a las de los nuevos iMac 27" y solo hace falta modificar el DSDT para que las reconozca. Pongo aquí el código por si a alguien le sirve y por si alguien sabe como hacer el "swiitching" entre la integrada SB y la ATI.

Device (PEGP)
		{
			Name (_ADR, Zero)
			Name (_PRW, Package (0x02)
			{
				0x09, 
				0x04
			})

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
			{
				Store (Package (0x1a)
				{
					"@0,compatible", 
					Buffer (0x0B)
					{
							"ATY,Hydrilla"
					}, 

"@0,device_type", 
					Buffer (0x08)
					{
						"display"
					}, 

"@0,display-connect-flags", 
					Buffer (0x02)
					{
						0x00, 0x04
					}, 

"@0,name", 
					Buffer (0x0E)
					{
						"ATY,Display_A"
					}, 

"@1,compatible", 
					Buffer (0x0B)
					{
						"ATY,Hydrilla"
					}, 

"@1,device_type", 
					Buffer (0x08)
					{
						"display"
					}, 

"@1,display-connect-flags", 
					Buffer (0x02)
					{
						0x00, 0x04
					}, 

"@1,name", 
					Buffer (0x0E)
					{
						"ATY,Display_B"
					}, 

"ATY,Card#", 
					Buffer (0x0E)
					{
						"109-B167xx-00"
					}, 

"ATY,Rom#", 
					Buffer (0x0F)
					{
						"113-AX89100-100"
					}, 

"device_type", 
					Buffer (0x11)
					{
						"ATY,HydrillaParent"
					},

"VRAM,totalsize",
					Buffer (0x04)
					{
						0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x40
					},  

"model", 
					Buffer (0x14)
					{
						"AMD Radeon HD 6770M"
					}
				}, Local0)
				DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
				Return (Local0)
			}	
		}

amd6770m.png

gfxcardstatus1.png

Yo uso Chimera.

Saludos.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I too would like a tutorial from you Appleworm on how you installed Mac OS X to your DV6 6090, I have the same model and so do other few people here. Please make a small tutorial it doesnt have to be long just write like 5 sentences, give us a quick brief? Thanks, we would all appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes I too would like a tutorial from you Appleworm on how you installed Mac OS X to your DV6 6090, I have the same model and so do other few people here. Please make a small tutorial it doesnt have to be long just write like 5 sentences, give us a quick brief? Thanks, we would all appreciate it.

Follow this post. I'll do a guide when I' ve the audio IDT working.

• 2 weeks later...
Hola, yo estaba pensando en adquirir el hp 6193ss identico pero con i7 y 2g de gráfica.Funciona todo? Podrias indicar que funciona y que no funciona?

Gracias

Yo ahora lo tengo en 10.7.2 con la Intel HD 3000, el Audio (aunque se oye un poco flojo), la ethernet, la wifi (para cambiar la wifi hay que cambiar de BIOS por una modificada. No es fácil y es arriesgado estando en garantía) y el nivel de carga de batería correcto. Todo esto con kernel modificado.

No me funcionan:

Speedstep

Turbo boost

Sleep

AMD 6770M

Sinceramente yo iría por algo mas sencillo y me dejaría de tanto rendimiento.

Esos 2GB de AMD 6770M te irán muy bien en Windows porque en Mac va a ser complicado...

¿De que te sirve un portátil con Mac si no puedes ponerle Wifi?

¿De que sirve una gráfica potente si no puedes ponerla?

¿Para que el turbo boost si no funciona?

Yo si tuviera que comprarlo de nuevo con intención de poner Hackintosh, no lo haría. Ademas para usar cualquier DV6/DV7 necesitaras un kernel modificado. No es un buen portátil para Hackintosh.

hi

I have a DV7 with the same graphics configuration as yours. Got the Radeon working but HD 3000, the Kexts just donot load. Chimera gives me loads of issue with boot. Would appreciate it if you can post your ioreg or email it to me.

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

@appleworm

Hi all,

My question 're just cosmétique injection in DSDT ? Because all display in System Info :ethernet,son,graphics card and HD 3000,ect ect....But nothing works,why ?

amdc.png

inteln.png

sonh.png

Can you explain because use same DSDT and same kexts in S/L/E or E/E (HDAIDT.kext) that you.

I have lot of méssage error.

Thanks advance.

hi

I have a DV7 with the same graphics configuration as yours. Got the Radeon working but HD 3000, the Kexts just donot load. Chimera gives me loads of issue with boot. Would appreciate it if you can post your ioreg or email it to me.

Thanks in advance

Can you please share how u made 6770m work? also can u give a link to a bios which you are using? I'd rather get 6770m working without hd3000, then opposite as it is right now.

• 1 month later...

I have a 6490m on a dv6-6102sl

I suppose I can use your DSDT patch except for 2 parameters: where did you get the "ATY,Card#" and "ATY,Rom#"?

If I can get those values for my VGA I can patch the DSDT.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I know nobody has got AMD 6770M and HD 3000 switching working on hackintosh, but I opened the system information and instead of Intel HD 3000 being listed first, my AMD 6770M was listed first before the HD 3000. Does that mean my hackintosh is using 6770M? I try to use GFXcardstatus but when I open it says "You are using a system that GFXcardstatus does not support. Please make sure you are using MacBook Pro with Dual GPU's". Also I did not inject that code you had into DSDT, I have a custom dv6 6090ee dsdt from someone else, how do i inject that into it? Thank you brother! Have a nice day :D

I know nobody has got AMD 6770M and HD 3000 switching working on hackintosh, but I opened the system information and instead of Intel HD 3000 being listed first, my AMD 6770M was listed first before the HD 3000. Does that mean my hackintosh is using 6770M? I try to use GFXcardstatus but when I open it says "You are using a system that GFXcardstatus does not support. Please make sure you are using MacBook Pro with Dual GPU's". Also I did not inject that code you had into DSDT, I have a custom dv6 6090ee dsdt from someone else, how do i inject that into it? Thank you brother! Have a nice day :D

ATI wont works by the way and GFX won't too and for injection you must install Enoch it automatically inject and ApppleHDA works without DSDT by Enoch  :thumbsup_anim:

VGA works like LAN it won't run if you connect VGA after boot the MAC but no QE/CI and no Air-mirroring  

557303_598478583525037_1284360654_n.jpg

and does any one heard about this 

999357_599843130055249_321383939_n.jpg

This is Finger scanner may be because Card reader is PCIE 

@appleworm

Hi all,

My question 're just cosmétique injection in DSDT ? Because all display in System Info :ethernet,son,graphics card and HD 3000,ect ect....But nothing works,why ?

amdc.png

inteln.png

sonh.png

Can you explain because use same DSDT and same kexts in S/L/E or E/E (HDAIDT.kext) that you.

I have lot of méssage error.

Thanks advance.

Which boot Loader did you use ?

if you using Chameleon then it wont run :(

Try enoch but it will make unrecoverable error in win 8 if you use dual boot mac+win8

Hello.

Did anyone got their ATI 6770M working?

Never gonna works 

Only desktop one works 

ATI wont works by the way and GFX won't too and for injection you must install Enoch it automatically inject and ApppleHDA works without DSDT by Enoch  :thumbsup_anim:

VGA works like LAN it won't run if you connect VGA after boot the MAC but no QE/CI and no Air-mirroring  

557303_598478583525037_1284360654_n.jpg

and does any one heard about this 

999357_599843130055249_321383939_n.jpg

This is Finger scanner may be because Card reader is PCIE 

Which boot Loader did you use ?

if you using Chameleon then it wont run :(

Try enoch but it will make unrecoverable error in win 8 if you use dual boot mac+win8

Never gonna works 

Only desktop one works 

I think it's possible. It will definitely require some time. I have a DV6 6047CL and this shows up as "display" in my system information and when I try and patch the dsdt with his code it doesn't seem to compile. I would at least like it to show up correctly for now. :P

• Like 1