OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.x on HP Mini 110-3030NR?

DarkGIzmo

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I bought an HP Mini 110-3030NR because it said on the site here that OSX was compatible with the HP Mini 110.

it came with windows 7 but that's not too important. My main concern is this: Does the IDENEB method work well? also, does wifi work?

and has anyone successfully gotten my model on 10.6.x with wifi working? this is a big concern for me...I'm not sure if I should try this, keep Windows 7 (yucky) or put regular ubuntu on the netbook....I just don't want to mess up my new netbook if the OSX install fails...

• 1 month later...
Hi guys. I bought an HP Mini 110-3030NR because it said on the site here that OSX was compatible with the HP Mini 110.

it came with windows 7 but that's not too important. My main concern is this: Does the IDENEB method work well? also, does wifi work?

and has anyone successfully gotten my model on 10.6.x with wifi working? this is a big concern for me...I'm not sure if I should try this, keep Windows 7 (yucky) or put regular ubuntu on the netbook....I just don't want to mess up my new netbook if the OSX install fails...

I tried iDeneb already on my HP mini 110-33xx and it was cool. except wifi and grahics all other were great. But wifi can work work SL. Again its up to you whether to try OS X or not. Better not to try if you are afraid about messing up exsisting installation. Always you can recover win7 using hp recovery partition if u take little care during partition.... still its tricky to get win 7 back, but u can find it easily on google how to fix MBR.