Snow Leopard installation on Lenovo T60 fails

Lucike

2 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I have been trying to get Snow Leopard working for some days now and I just cannot get it to load. I have done practically everything that has been recommended in the various forums, like installing from the retail disk on a separate HD, changing the kexts (mostly the IOATA ones and adding some others), changing BIOS settings, etc. But no luck.

I keep on getting this kernel panic (see attachment, picture made with my iPhone 3GS :P ) and I just don't know anymore what to do else than to be satisfied with my Leopard install 10.5.8 on my Lenovo T60 and my MacBook Pro (with Snow Leopard of course!).

But I don't want to give just yet, but I need some good advice. So, if anyone would be so kind, it would be appreciated, very highly

Lucike (young spirit in an older body).

post-549190-1262502019_thumb.jpg

post-549190-1262502051_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Have you got it working since this post?

Hi everybody,

I have been trying to get Snow Leopard working for some days now and I just cannot get it to load. I have done practically everything that has been recommended in the various forums, like installing from the retail disk on a separate HD, changing the kexts (mostly the IOATA ones and adding some others), changing BIOS settings, etc. But no luck.

I keep on getting this kernel panic (see attachment, picture made with my iPhone 3GS ;) ) and I just don't know anymore what to do else than to be satisfied with my Leopard install 10.5.8 on my Lenovo T60 and my MacBook Pro (with Snow Leopard of course!).

But I don't want to give just yet, but I need some good advice. So, if anyone would be so kind, it would be appreciated, very highly

Lucike (young spirit in an older body).