Freaky Chokra

Did This Guide work for you?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Intel G31/G33/P35 should work OOTB

• Yes
    • No

17 posts in this topic

Hello fellows.

After trying since the last full week of installing Retail Snow Leopard 10A432 Gold Master (G copy), I finally succeeded a successful OS installation.

My Specs:

Mobo: ASUS P5K-VM (BIOS 1001)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 GHz (1066FSB) @ 3.2GHz

RAM: Transcend 800Mhz of 2GB X 2 sticks = 4 GB in DUal Channel Configuration

Graphics GPU: XFX 9800GT 512MB

Storage Medium: Western Digital 500GB SATA HDD

Optical Medium: LG 20x internal IDE DVD-RW (not SATA)

Audio:

1] Onboard RealTek ALC 883 with S/PDIF out (how read later on...)

2] Creative SB Live! (just the last bit to try using kXAudio drivers)

Ethernet/LAN: Onboard Marvell Yukon 88E8056

And lastly the most important:

My Transcend 8GB USB Pen Drive. Just in case; you can make a bootable Leopard 10.5.x installation on this. Yes! Not a Snow Leopard Installation.

Firstly let me thank all those who have spent countless seconds trying to install Retail Snow Leopard 10A432.

[(not necessarily in the same order;)]

The credits are as follows:

Superhai... not directly but for his older Leopard contributions.

Aquamac.. for his help with GFXutil.

Stell's Blog.. and his Kext attachments.

Rsilves Guide for P5W DH Deluxe Snow Leopard installation.

sk1nhd33t Guide for Retail Snow Leopard 10A432 DVD install for G31M-ES2L.

[u]Taranfx[/u] guide

And most importantly for tons of kexts in one location made only for Snow Leopard:

Sterowniki

My apologies in case I missed out on some geniuses out there, in all the rushy moments of a Identical to Original Mac DeskPro Installation!!!

Let's Begin.

[ Essentials ]

1. Simply set your BIOS :

SATA Mode = Enhanced

Legacy USB mode = Auto

USB EHCI = Enabled

2. An installed working Leopard (32bit will do) ( I am using BlackCH's XxX 10.5.6 Universal) using AnVXnU 9.6.0 kernel.

(not updated to 10.5.7 or 10.5.8) [but might as I wanna see the speed on vanilla kernel; I just downloaded the combo packs yesterday night]

3. Recommended (and that's what I did) a Separate HDD for Snow Leopard...

[it pays though for having a separate disk and well... You can just reclaim the old Leo install space once this is through. ;)]

NOTE:

A] Should preferably on a separate HDD & B] Recommended for installing Retail Snow Leopard 10A432

4. A Retail Snow Leopard 10A432.dmg

[Google + Torrents = "I Got it", right?]

Files: [Attached or linked ;)]

o Chameleon-RC1-r431 or even Chameleon-2.0-RC2-r640.pkg.zip

o PC-EFI-10.1 or even the PC-EFI-10.2 will do.

o The Extras folder

o edited apple.com.Boot.plist

o edited smbios.plist

o Extensions folder with necessary Extensions

Search and get the other things (in the checklist):

Kext Utility

OSX86Tools

DSDT Patcher GUI

The binary of gfxutil from aquamac's page [put link here]

VERY VERY VERY Importantly, Stuffit or equivalent unzipping software.

And pretty thorough skills of typing and running shell commands in OSX Terminal ;)

How To begin and end successfully:

I backed up all the data on the WD500 and got a working install of Leopard 10.5.6 on another drive; As this was my main drive for Leo.

Boot into it. ;)

Note: Where other guides mention about running the command "sudo chown 0:0 /Volume/Name of Snow Leopard target partition" before installation, I didn't use them and they don't make a difference except it makes it a lot difficult for you to later on edit files in the Snow Leopard Target Drive.

Moreover, it will help if you enabled the root user account in "Leopard" and do what comes next. ;)

1. First, simply create a single GUID Partition of 25GB using Disk Utility and nothing more. Why 25GB... Snow Leopard used only 4.1 GB of disk space.

[Assuming there are no existing partitions in this disk]

a. In Disk Utility, select the physical name of the hard disk that you are going to use for Retail Snow Leopard 10A432 installation.

b. On the right click on Partitions. Then, you can see it displays current partition scheme.

c. Click on Options and select GUID Partitioning Scheme; click ok.

d. Next, Click on List (drop) box and select 2 Partitions. Drag and set the one you are going to install Snow Leopard on to the preferred size.

e. On the right, type in the Name of the volume [i chose "Snow", as it is short and later on all commands have "Snow" as volume name)

f. Select "Mac OS X Journaled" as the partition type. NO "CASE SENSITIVE" OR ANYTHING ELSE!!!

g. Next, click on the second partition and just like we did above we will mark this space as "unused"; so do not type in any name and simply select the partition type as Free space.

h. This allows you to later boot into Windows "whatever!" and use Acronis or good old diskpart command for creating partitions as per your choice.

NOTE: Expert users who know what they wish different partitions for can go ahead and re-structure the above as per their requirements.

2. Next, simply double click on the downloaded for Retail Snow Leopard 10A432 .dmg file and mount it.

3. A small window with a nice snow covered Snow Leopard DVD icon pops up.

a. Click in the blank space in this window (quitting any other applications and closing any open windows) and press CMD + Shift + G or simply in the Menu > Go to Folder.

b. Here type in this exactly as it is: /Volumes/Mac OS X Install DVD/System/Installation/Packages/

c. Press Return

d. Next, Simply press the "O" as in MN"O"P key; the OSInstall.mpkg file will automatically be selected.

e. Double click it.

4. Here's your very familiar Mac OS X Installation wizard.

a. Go ahead till you select the drive.

b. Next before clicking install, click on customize.

c. Here, I completely deselected the printer drivers. No printers with me!

d. Deselected all other Language packs; default is English.

e. Then, selected Rosetta and X11.

f. Click Continue and sit back as it takes about 8 minutes to complete.

5. Now, After the installer completes, click on close and DO NOT reboot just yet.

6. Open either of the chameleon boot loader DMG files. I used the later Chameleon-2.0-RC2-r640.pkg

7. Run the installer and choose the correct drive where you installed Snow Leopard.

8. Then, open Terminal from Utilities, drag the file named "boot" from the Chameleon installation dmg into the terminal after the typing following command "sudo cp"; then /Volumes/Snow/

a. sudo cp "Chameleon dmg volume/path to 'boot' file" /Volumes/Snow

i. so it looks almost like this: sudo cp /Volumes/Chameleon/boot /Volumes/Snow/

ii. NOTE: This is to copy the latest X64 enabled, EFI X (10.2) added boot loader to your SnowLeo Install

iii. Importantly, do not enter the wrong volume as the target drive.

9. So now your Snow Leo can boot. But we are not done yet. As it does not have all the relevant drivers (KEXTs).

10. So, if you downloaded all the attached files, you simply unzip (unarchive) them to desktop and then copy them all to /Volumes/Snow/Extra/Extensions/

11. Extensions go to /Volumes/Snow/Extra/Extensions/

( In Extensions folder ; in all 21files are there)

i. dsmos.kext

ii. NullCPUPowermanagement.kext

iii. PlatformUUID.kext

iv. Openhaltrestart.kext

v. LegacyAppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext

vi. LegacyHDAPlatformDriver.kext

vii. SleepEnabler.kext (for those interested in sleep mode) haven't tried it yet. Mine never worked in Leopard too. No resuming ever! :)

12. Other files go to /Volumes/Snow/Extra/

13. Simple drag n drop works. (root user mode... is magic!!!)

14. Next, run the DSDT Patcher GUI application and tick mark Force Compile & New HPET and select the destination drive from the drop list box.

15. On the right hand side, select "Darwin Mac OS X and click on Run Patcher. So your SnowLeo now has all the DSDT Tables fixed for error-free booting.

16. After this, In Disk Utility, click on Volumes titled "Snow" [or whatevername you gave in step 1, (e) ] and Click on info and note down or copy paste the UUID of the volume in Textedit.

17. Go to /Volumes/Snow/Extra/ and right click on PlatformUUID.kext and select Show Package Contents.

18. Open the info.plist file from here in Textedit and paste the UUID we copied in step 16 to wher w e can see such line of code:

i. <key>PlatformUUID</key>

ii. <string>A3704F6B-015D-334B-9032-D10F3ADE1586</string>

19. Now, that is my UUID… So you need to paste your UUID. Once done. Click File > Save. TextEdit > Quit TextEdit.

20. Next, Go to Snow/Extra/ and open smbios.plist

21. Change whatever Info you want to change such that System Profiler shows only that information which you have entered. But importantly, again here you will have to paste the UUID we copied previously.

a. Find the following key :

<key>SMUUID</key>

<string>A3704F6B-015D-334B-9032-D10F3ADE1586</string>

and replace the one (UUID) that is of your disk.

22. Here, if you want, you can change the com.apple.Boot.plist by adding additional boot parameters to the boot loader as under or just leave it as it is. But it would be better that before booting for first time, you add the following:

a. <key>Kernel Flags</key>

b. <string>-x32 -f -v</string>

23. So you are almost done. Before that, copy the following to the Applications folder in Snow Leopard:

i. OSX86Tools

ii. Kext Helper B7

iii. Kext Utility

iv. gfxutil

v. oclinfo ---- this is to check if your Snow Leo Install has successfully detected your display card and CPU as potential OpenCL processor hardware sets.

24. Lastly, but not the least, Just note down from Leopard’s System Profiler the hardware device IDs of your nVidia Geforce or whatever graphics cards in a writing pad or in a .TXT file on the root of /Volumes/Snow/

a. This is to enable QE/CI by using gfxutil and also EFI Studio or equivalent in OSX86tools.

25. Now, Cross Fingers and reboot. If you want then change the boot order of drives in yoru BIOSorthen press F8 or whatever key on your keyboard to bring up the boot device selection menu.

26. Select the drive where the Retail Snow Leopard 10A432 has been installed.

i. Considering that your install went fine and SnowLeo boots fine to desktop don’t rush to do anything else except for fixing the drivers (KEXTs) first.

ii. Which means editing and more patching etc.

iii. Anything else and you will destroy hours of work.

iv. By the way this is written from My for Retail Snow Leopard 10A432 install and it has been up and running for 5 hours straight and no kernel panics except when I didn’t fix the glitches during the first two installs.

27. Once you boot into desktop after all the Apple’s Registration Wizard, Quit every window and application that is running using CMD+Q or Menu Quit “Application Name”.

28. First of all, there may be some bug with spotlight, even though mine hasn’t crashed yet.. but I prefer speed over anything else. And I am a very organized person.. so searching my files is not an issue.

i. So firstly we’ll shutdown Spotlight indexing by this command.

ii. Open Terminal and enter this:

iii. sudo mdutil –I off /

iv. sudo mdutil –E /

v. sudo mdutil –I off –a

29. There, that’s done. Giving that it would have started to index the moment you booted in… And caused some disk IO error or corruption or kernel panic, why use the idiot app.

30. We can later when everything is running fine reissue the following commands to enable Spotlight again.

i. Open Terminal and enter this:

ii. sudo mdutil –I on /

iii. sudo mdutil –I on –a

31. NOTE: The “-a” parameter is to disable indexing on all volumes. And the slash at the end is just the /Volumes/Snow/ volume, ok?

32. Then head over to the archives or the packs that you have downloaded as per the links provided and unzip them to a single folder on the desktop

33. Next, Run OSX86Tools and (select) check everything except “Repair Permisssions” and give it a go. Let it do its work and finish. Do not reboot yet.

34. Using gfxutil we first need to determine the EFI ID of your graphics card. So here goes:

a. Unzip gfxutil to /Volumes/Snow/Users/[your username]/Desktop/gfxutil/

b. Open Terminal application and type the following:

i. cd ~/desktop/gfxutil (then hit return)

ii. gfxutil -f display (then hit return)

• You should get something along these lines printed out

• localhost:gfxutil FreakyChokra$ gfxutil -f display

• DevicePath = PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)

35. Now copy that and open the in.plist and look for the line near the top where you see the following first lines (example) and replace it with what you copied.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>PciRoot(0x1)/Pci(0xe,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)</key>

<dict>

36. Scroll down near the bottom of the in.plist (attached with gfxutil archive) and change this:

• <key>model</key>

• <string>NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX</string>

To whatever model Geforce card you are using. You can also change the ROM-revision to whatever you like. Once your done making your changes, save the in.plist file.

37. Next, Go back to terminal you should still be in the desktop directory and type this.

38. gfxutil -i xml -o hex in.plist out.hex

39. You should now have a new file called out.hex on your desktop. Open this file with whatever editor (Textedit rules!) you like it and it will have your new graphics string. Copy it and open finder and head to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and open up your com.apple.boot.plist. Under the last string, which is usually the…

• <key>Kernel Flags</key>

• <string>Yes</string>

o NOTE: add a couple new lines as follows:

• <key>device-properties</key>

• <string>PASTE YOUR LONG HEX STRING HERE!</string>

40. In case you wish to have a higher resolution boot screen… nothing fancy there, similarly add the following lines before the above lines OR after the kernel flag s key :

• <key>Graphics Mode</key>

• <string>1680x1050x32</string>

41. In the above case it helps if you would have used a root login. It’s just basically faster and more convenient that way.

42. But how to? In Snow Leopard, Directory Utility is not in the usual location: /Volumes/Snow/Applications/Utilities/

43. Instead, here’s how: (you might have to unlock by giving your password in the next steps…)

44. Open System Preferences > Accounts > Login Options.

45. Here, click on Join button against the Network Account Server.

46. Now, can you see it? A button called Open Directory Utility.

47. You can enable root user from Menu > Edit > Enable Root User.

a. There done!

48. Now, we need to fix the Graphics part. So just like good old Leopard days, we will simply enter the device and vendor id into two info.plist files from /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions/ folder.

a. The first being -> NVDANV50HAL.kext

b. The second -> NVDAResman

49. Right click NVDANV50HAL.kext > select Show Package Contents. Double click to get inside Contents. Double click info.plist.

50. Where do we add the device and vendor ids?

a. Just look for the following and append a similar line to the

<key>IOPCIPrimaryMatch</key>

<string>

0x00f010de&0xfff0ffff

0x019010de&0xfff0ffff

0x040010de&0xfff0ffff

0x042010de&0xfff0ffff

0x05e010de&0xfff8ffff

0x05f010de&0xfff0ffff

0x060010de&0xffe0ffff

0x062010de&0xffe0ffff

0x064010de&0xffe0ffff

0x06e010de&0xfff0ffff

0x086010de&0xffe0ffff

0x0a2010de&0xffa0ffff

0x0ca010de&0xffe0ffff

0x061410de&0xffe0ffff

</string>

<key>IOProbeScore</key>

51. In most cases, the nVidia vendor id is always 10de and any card in GeForce Series is 06xx. So your device id here will be 0x061410de&0xffe0ffff

i. See in Windows, 10de was my Vendor ID and x614 was my Device ID. So you get thte point. Do not make a mistake in interpreting the above. Thanks. ;)

52. Same way, we do it in NVDAResman.kext > info.plist

i. But here we look for the lines as under:

<key>IONameMatched</key>

<string>NVDA,NVMac</string>

<key>IOPCIPrimaryMatch</key>

<string>0x011010de&0xfff8ffff 0x017010de&0xfff8ffff 0x017910de 0x018010de&0xfff8ffff 0x018810de 0x018910de 0x020010de&0xfff8ffff 0x025010de&0xfff8ffff 0x028010de&0xfff8ffff 0x030010de&0xfff8ffff 0x031010de&0xfff8ffff 0x031910de 0x034910de 0x05e010de&0xfff8ffff 0x05f010de&0xfff0ffff 0x061410de&0xffe0ffff</string>

<key>IOProbeScore</key>

<integer>50000</integer>

ii. As we saw above, you can locate my ID: 0x061410de&0xffe0ffff in the end of the entire set, just above the key, “IOProbeScore”.

iii. And we are officially done with graphics!

53. Next as we had already unzipped the necessary kexts from Leopard into /Volumes/Snow/Extra/ (etc.), simply issue the next command in Terminal:

Kextcache rebuild command for 32 & 64 bit only!:

chown -Rf 0:0 /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions
chown -Rf 0:0 /Volumes/Snow/Extra
chown -Rf root:wheel /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions
chown -Rf root:wheel /Volumes/Snow/Extra
chmod -Rf 755 /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions
chmod -Rf 755 /Volumes/Snow/Extra

chown -Rf root:wheel /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions/
chmod -Rf 755 /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions/
kextcache -v 1 -a i386 -a x86_64 -m /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions/
chown -R root:wheel /Volumes/Snow/Extra/Extensions/
chmod -R 755 /Volumes/Snow/Extra/Extensions/
kextcache -v 1 -a i386 -a x86_64 -m /Volumes/Snow/Extra/Extensions.mkext /Volumes/Snow/Extra/Extensions/

Kextcache rebuild command for 32 bit only!:

chown -Rf 0:0 /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions
chown -Rf 0:0 /Volumes/Snow/Extra
chown -Rf root:wheel /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions
chown -Rf root:wheel /Volumes/Snow/Extra
chmod -Rf 755 /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions
chmod -Rf 755 /Volumes/Snow/Extra
kextcache -v 1 -m /Volumes/Snow/Extra/Extensions.mkext /Volumes/Snow/Extra/Extensions/ /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions/
kextcache -v 1 -m /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext /Volumes/Snow/System/Library/Extensions/

54. This will force compile a pack of KEXTs that are specially working for your system. Here I have provided with only the KEXTs for P5K series. Note, audio may require other KEXTs.

55. The last bit.

56. In any case, do you ever put in new KEXTs, do so on /Volumes/Snow/Extra/Extensions/ and re-run the last kextcache command set. Thisi s to “recompile “ (in a way) the working set of kextcaches for your Retail Snow Leopard 10A432.

Though, I wished to end this in Fifty Steps. But… Anyways, hope you get a full-blown, enriching experience in Snow Leopard with this guide, in the first install try itself. Oh BTW, NO kernel Panics yet!

Lastly, it should also work for those with motherboards from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, etc. using Intel G31, G33, P35 chipset. Just do not forget to add matching extensions to /Extra/Extensions/ and rebuilding the kextcache.

Regards,

Freaky Chokra

Just in case you didn't get the links here they are:

Kexts zipped direct download link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3H2U7WIP

gfxutil link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AD66BXZ5

Freaky_Chokra_SnowLeo_Install_Guide.doc

Hello fellows.

After trying since the last full week of installing Retail Snow Leopard 10A432 Gold Master (G copy), I finally succeeded a successful OS installation.

<snip>

v. LegacyAppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext

vi. LegacyHDAPlatformDriver.kext

<snip>

Freaky,

Both of the kexts that are quoted above are missing from your zipfile. Could you upload them, or add them to the existing archive?

Thanks!

Freaky,

Both of the kexts that are quoted above are missing from your zipfile. Could you upload them, or add them to the existing archive?

Thanks!

On another note, these weren't required while using the VoodooHDA 64bit Kext.

So I haven't included them.

I can upload them separately if you want.

-Regards,

Freaky Chokra

On another note, these weren't required while using the VoodooHDA 64bit Kext.

So I haven't included them.

I can upload them separately if you want.

-Regards,

Freaky Chokra

Yes, please do. VoodooHDA doesn't work, for me.

Thanks!

Freaky,

Realtek ALC883, same as yours. I have an Intel 965-based laptop, Clevo M570RU-U.

Thanks for uploading those kexts.

Strange.

Good that your are online.. I just woke up; it's the dawn breaking here.

But mine does load...

and also shows (Line Out/Line Out/Line Out/Line Out/) in System Preferences > Sound > Output list box.

Anyways... I will now boot to SL and post from there... Currently in Win7

Keep me posted... of any progress.

Lastly, does your SnowLEo install show all files by default in the root drive.

the:

/etc

/usr

/var/

all these folders...... looks like the install didn't apply the right permissions or file access rights.

I tried running the ShowAllFiles Utility, but that doesn't make a difference.

Just wanted to see Snow Leopard running perfectly.

-Regards,

Freaky Chokra

ShowAllFiles.zip

on step 8 you say "8. Then, open Terminal from Utilities, drag the file named "boot" from the Chameleon installation dmg into the terminal after the typing following command "sudo cp"; then /Volumes/Snow/"

I didnt find a Chameleon disk image... I just downloaded a pkg from the official page.... Is there something I am missing? Is there a dmg of chameleon somewhere?

Just look up for Chameleon-2.0-r431.pkg on google or here is the perfectly working boot loader that I used..

PC_EFI_10.1.zip

Actually it is much better than the "Chameleon-2.0-r431.pkg" or "Chameleon-2.0-RC2-r640.pkg" as it isupports native 64 bit booting quite easily.

When I wrote the guide, I used a an installer zip file with chameleon installer and a separate "boot" file that enables PCI EFI native emulation hence, that file.

Later found the installler (link above) that directly does this... so here it is

Regards,

Freaky Chokra

• 3 weeks later...
wat would I need to change if I were to do a upgrade rather than a clean install

Well.... just pardonez moi for the late reply.....

quite a hectic fortnight due to work commitments.

@Jagull... Not just me but everyone would recommend to perform a clean install.. Well...

Firstly the SnowLeo works differently than Leo 10.5.x

then it is 64 bit default enabled...

lastly... you dont own a real mac.. so you can't upgrade to a retail snow leo without getting your existing install in trouble..

then again.. a minimialist leo install of 10GB partition is necessary just in case something goes wrong...

you have a "backup" OS to fix it or at the least recover your data.

again several modifications need to be done before you install SnowLeo.

So you see.. CLEAN INSTALL is the best bet...

And PS: you see.. SnowLeo leo requires some modifications from leopard

done prior to

a] booting the first installation screen

b] after completing setup.... during the first Mac OSX Welcome animation screen.

c] and creating the first login account.

D] Lastly I have yet missed out... no one has yet complained about the time sync with bios problem yet in snow leo.

Just for the record...

I have a fix for the bios time sync problem in snow leopard..

It is the most simplest and easiest method to get the fix installed.

About that another guide.. soon.......

B)

-Regards,

Freaky Chokra

• 1 month later...

Just that............. I finally... saved up some money and bought the most expensive keyboard in my life...

The Original Mac keyboard with the numeric keypad.

Tell next time.....

-Regards,

Freaky Chokra :(

PS: by the way.. I am loving the new mac keyboard.... :angel:

It is simply... awesome.....!!! :angel:

And games in Windows Se7en Rock!!!! :angel:

• 5 months later...

Finally!!

The fix to time sync problem is from BlackCH's LoacalTimeToggle fix, from his xXx 10.5.6 Universal discs.

LoacalTimeToggle.pkg.rar

It works fine and has served very well since the past 9 (or 10) months for me.

I'm attaching the extracted .pkg Installer for those who wanna try.

LoacalTimeToggle.pkg.rar

Simply Extract. And Run the .pkg file. Reboot and you should be done!

Enjoy!

Regards,

Freaky Chokra :unsure:

Great guide buddy.Do u have a working kext for alc889 (Laptop is Acer Aspire 8930-6442)?Kindly let me know if u know of any working kext for above mentioned audio device.

Prasad

Hi Prasad.

Well, there are numerous ALC 889 Codec chip sets. Which one do you exactly have is needed to know.

Anyways, you can try the kext posted at this link Or this one

Hope this works for you.

Awaiting your results and feedback.

Regards,

Freaky Chokra

fakesmc.kext.AnV_Improved.zip

Freaky,

Thanks!

Can you please tell me if the following is something compatible with OSX86 project or Mac os x leopard, snow leopard. Your help is much appreciated!

Thank you!

Intel Core i7 Extreme 975 3.33GHz

Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe V2 Chipset: Intel x58

12 GB DDR-3 RAM

Nvidia GeForce GTX 295

Can you please tell me if the following is something compatible with OSX86 project or Mac os x leopard, snow leopard. Your help is much appreciated!

Thank you!

Intel Core i7 Extreme 975 3.33GHz

Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe V2 Chipset: Intel x58

12 GB DDR-3 RAM

Nvidia GeForce GTX 295

Hi Dubsid3

Yes, it is possible for everything to almost perfection!

Here are the links so that you can read them thoroughly before you go out to buy stuff:

HOW-TO GUIDE: Snow Leopard Retail 10.6 on Asus P6T Deluxe V2 - InsanelyMac Forum

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1243439

Nvidia GTX 295 support

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1042755

[success!]  Snow Leopard 10.6.1 on UD3R/Q9650/GTX 295 - InsanelyMac Forum

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1296894

Enjoy your awesome personal Large Hadron Collider! :unsure:

That is some system! Aha!

Regards,

Freaky Chokra