Located in the Install.mpkg

Just remove the line and save the file xD

And it works :whistle:

20081115-cs3f9bw83m883ap1u2m55rjxiu.jpg

Edit:

yea just what i thought, only works with the install...ugh

20081115-fbcag4rwjr7bapdx5wrusqar32.jpg

So never will work on AMDs?

Parallels needs a processor that supports Virtualization Technology. Most apple Macs ship with intel processors that support VT, which are considerably pricier. If you want on the cheap, you can go with a used intel pentium D 9xx series that supports VT, or here is a list of newer core 2 duos that support it: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....amp;srchInDesc=

Unless AMD adds VT tech, it wont work.

Unless AMD adds VT tech, it wont work.
AMD has a virtualization technology, Pacifica, aka AMD-V. However VT and AMD-V are not instruction-compatible technologies, so companies must code for each of them. Parallels for Linux supports both, but clearly they yanked AMD-V support for the Mac version (no AMD processors, no need to include it and add one more thing to the QA list).

My Processor should be able to run this application! I found many informations that my T5750 supports VT - in cos that is a new processor. not older than a year! any help to activate vt on acer bios? there is no option :censored2:

T5750 doesn't support VT-x, see my post above.

I just successfully installed Parallels 4 on my AMD PC.. the only problem is that it couldn't make a proper conversion of my Parallels 3 virtual machine.. so i started to make a fresh install of Windows XP.. till now everything runs smooth, enabled 2 cpus and virtualization works..

I had no issues installing Parallels 4. I was running JaS 10.5.4 updated to 10.5.5 with a Q6600. I have both fusion 2 and parallels installed and for stability, fusion is better. Parallels has some really great features and can customize a lot of settings but it just wasn't very stable. Application crashes, and if you tried to enable all 4 cores on of the cpu for the VM it would bring the host to it's knees with the host using all the cpu.

Why do people keep saying use Fushion, Fushion, Fushion! VirtualBox is much faster, with XP, and it's free; by faster I mean faster than the previous version of Parrallels. No, it's not quite as stable but if you backup regularly, and use Windows on only an occasional have-to basis, it's about as reliable as... as the whole MS Windows situation ever is! The latest version of Parallels won't run on my Core 2 Duo, so I felt a few moments of hardware envy and then just let it go. For your occasional forrays into archaic but glossy nightmare, use VirtualBox or... Fushion!