[WALLPAPER] 3D OSX

9 posts in this topic

Made it last night in Cinema 4D, once I have bit more time I'll make buncha new ones, now while I have the apple made in 3D it would be much easier and faster

Here is the preview:

3dosx450.jpg

Below are the download links:

1920x1200

1680x1050

1440x900

1280x800

If you want a different resolution let me know, I will re-render for you

sig.jpg

WOW Rubasu, If you start doing this for a living, you should be able to make enough money to keep your site going and have food to eat!? :)

How much do you charge for a "custom" background?

SticMAN

He can only eat if this was made on Mac OS X. If it was made using a certain particular software from Redmond, WA, no cookie!

WOW Rubasu, If you start doing this for a living, you should be able to make enough money to keep your site going and have food to eat!? :)

How much do you charge for a "custom" background?

SticMAN

Could you do me one of these looking front on for my TM mod please??

Just need the objects on an Alpha background ( just want to see the objects )

Thanks

That I agree with, we wouldn't want him to get fat while the rest of us are paying of our investments in Mac's :)

StiCMAN

He can only eat if this was made on Mac OS X. If it was made using a certain particular software from Redmond, WA, no cookie!

WOW Rubasu, If you start doing this for a living, you should be able to make enough money to keep your site going and have food to eat!? ;) How much do you charge for a "custom" background?SticMAN
I am trying, for now all I need is people to click on the ads on my site http://gangsterserver.comas for charge? I dunno, depends what you want, PM me lets talk
Could you do me one of these looking front on for my TM mod please??Just need the objects on an Alpha background ( just want to see the objects )Thanks
not sure what you needyou want straight on rendering?

Not really feeling the colors, but wow! the creativity here is awesome-fantastic!

Very good work.

Really? it was just something simple I trew together

what color you want btw, I can change it for you if you like.