• Rate File: * * * * * 2 Votes
  • Submitted: Jun 12 2013 11:55 AM
  • Last Updated: Jun 12 2013 11:55 AM
  • File Size: 119.33KB
  • Views: 24612
  • Downloads: 4,304

Download VoodooPS2-10.9 Only 1.8.3-10.9

PS2 Keyboard Mouse

I use RehabMan's version of Voodoo PS2 and for some reason it would not load on OS X 10.9 Mavericks. I recompiled his code and it works for me so all credit to him. Be sure to check his site as I'm sure he will soon update it.

https://github.com/R...-PS2-Controller

What's New in Version 1.8.3-10.9 (See full changelog)

• Compiled for Osx 10.9

Thanks,

But can you describe procedure of installation, and what kext to remove for incomatibility because in Maverick 10.9 there is newest kexts like apple hid mouse, apple hid keyboard and others?

Thanks,
But can you describe procedure of installation, and what kext to remove for incomatibility because in Maverick 10.9 there is newest kexts like apple hid mouse, apple hid keyboard and others?

The HID devices are mostly USB-based, so these kexts shouldn't have something with the VoodooPS2Controller, which is used to manage only the PS/2 bus. Install it as usual.

Thank you so much! It works for me :D

FYI.  The problem with Mavs is now fixed in the official 1.8.7 build.

54 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

14 members, 39 guests, 1 anonymous users

mas32, gorazdt, aaron49, mrenergy, playingg0d, beyazdisler, SkullCrush, moonghua, poedgirl, qris, kod3, jhawk, hottt, etgtv

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy