2 Screenshots

About This File

A tool that searches Appstore for missing macOSes.

Every year when a new macOS is released, the older ones get missing in Appstore. Making the Appstore's search button completely useless!

For example, if you are searching for Sierra or El Capitan now, you may NEVER find it anymore using the search button.

1941161356_Appstoresearchbutton.png.a69beec8cef9bc1971aed2b1d68aae7c.png

As a result, this tool was developed to resolve that issue. Here's an app that communicates with Appstore and allows you to download your desired vanilla macOS (even the older ones).

Have a great day and enjoy the tool. :thumbsup_anim:

Credits:

Talat A. Ozcan ~ Outstanding app icon designs. 

Cyberdevs ~ App's termination code

What's New in Version 1.9

Released

• Latest Release v1.9
  • New look with audio and graphics added.
  • Mute sound (User control) added.
  • Fixed some miscellaneous bugs

• The tool supports OS X 10.10 - 10.14 and capable of searching the following OSes in Appstore:
  • ~ Mojave
  • ~ High Sierra
  • ~ Sierra
  • ~ El Capitan

~ Fixed app termination bug (Thanks to @Cyberdevs for identifying the issue + sharing the solution)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So this doesn't work to download mavericks? I have an old mactop that needs Mavericks but I haven't purchased it through MAS before. Am I unable to download it completely?

• Like 1

Would love to add them as well but I'm unable to locate them in Appstore. I guess they have been removed completely from Apple's database.  :unsure:

• Like 2

Thanks chris1111. Let me know if you could find Mavericks and Yosemite. 

I think its remove from the Store ? for me this not an issue I have both in my purchases

• Like 1

Wow thank you so much! Been looking for this tool for decades

However, the network in my area is painfully slow that I couldn't download anything from InsanelyMac. Damn it

• Like 1

Wow thank you so much! Been looking for this tool for decades

However, the network in my area is painfully slow that I couldn't download anything from InsanelyMac. Damn it

Glad you like it :)

• Like 1

Sorry, bur if you've ever downloaded Yosemite via AppStore or whatever OS X u can go to Purchased and download again.

ylOhQ.png

but thank you for App. 

It's been a while since I updated this app. A new version has been uploaded. Check it out guys. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2